Bosch 30" 800 Series Stainless Steel Induction Cooktop - NIT8066SUC
Automatically Adjusts Cooking Element to the Size of the Pan Bottom
- Each Element has an independent CountDown™ Timer
Direct Cooking Level Selection (17 Settings)
- Improved Installation Flexiblity
Only 30" Induction Cooktop in the Market that Requires a 30amp Breaker
Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentally Switched On, Locks Temperature
Settings if in Use
Ensures that Element is Only Activated, if Suitable Cookware is in Position;
no Activation When Other Metal Objects are Placed on Element
A Bosch Exclusive. Maintains Exact Frying Temperature
- Dual 11" Heating Element with Powerful 3,600W
Boils Water 2x as Fast as Conventional Electric Cooktop
- Induction Cooktops
Faster than Gas & Electric. Easier to Clean & More Efficient
- Total number of cooktop burners: 4
- Location of 1st heating element: Front left
- Power of 1st heating element: 2.2 kW
- Power of 1st heating element (kW in boost): 3.7 kW
- Dimension of 1st heating element: 9"
- Location of 2nd heating element: Back Left
- Power of 2nd heating element: 1.4 kW
- Power of 2nd heating element (kW in boost): 1.8 kW
- Dimension of 2nd heating element: 6"
- Location of 3rd heating element: Back Right
- Power of 3rd heating element: 2.4 kW
- Power of 3rd heating element (kW in boost): 3.6 kW
- Dimension of 3rd heating element: 11"
- Location of 4th heating element: Front Right
- Power of 4th heating element: 1.4 kW
- Power of 4th heating element (kW in boost): 1.8 kW
- Dimension of 4th heating element: 6"
- Burners with booster: All
- Approval certificates: CSA
- Watts: 7,200 W
- Current: 30 A
- Volts: 208-240 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Plug type: No plug
- Energy source: Electric
- Height: 1/4" + 4-1/8'
- Width: 31"
- Depth: 21-1/4"
- Height: 4-1/8"
- Width: 28-3/4"
- Depth: 19-7/8"
- Minimum distance from counter front: 2-1/4"
- Minimum distance from rear wall: 2"
- Power Cord Length: 37"
- Unit: 41 lbs
- Shipping: 48 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts