Bosch 30" 500 Series Black Induction Cooktop - NIT5066UC
Automatically Adjusts Cooking Element to the Size of the Pan Bottom
Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentally Switched On, Locks Temperature
Settings if in Use
Ensures that Element is Only Activated, if Suitable Cookware is in Position;
no Activation When Other Metal Objects are Placed on Element
- A 11" Heating Element Offers 3,600W of Power for Quick Results.
- Only 30" Induction Cooktop in its Class that Requires a 30amp Breaker
Boils Water 2x as Fast as Conventional Electric Cooktops
- Each Element has an Independent CountDown™ Timer
- Induction Cooktops
Faster than Gas & Electric. Easier to Clean & More Efficient
- Total number of cooktop burners: 4
- Location of 1st heating element: Front Left
- Power of 1st heating element: 2.2 kW
- Power of 1st heating element (kW in boost): 3.7 kW
- Dimension of 1st heating element: 9"
- Location of 2nd heating element: Back Left
- Power of 2nd heating element: 1.4 kW
- Power of 2nd heating element (kW in boost): 1.8 kW
- Dimension of 2nd heating element: 6"
- Location of 3rd heating element: Back Right
- Power of 3rd heating element: 2.4 kW
- Power of 3rd heating element (kW in boost): 3.6 kW
- Dimension of 3rd heating element: 11"
- Location of 4th heating element: Front Right
- Power of 4th heating element: 1.4 kW
- Power of 4th heating element (kW in boost): 1.8 kW
- Dimension of 4th heating element: 6"
- Burners with booster: All
- Approval certificates: CSA
- Watts: 7,200 W
- Current: 30 A
- Volts: 208-240 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Plug type: No plug
- Energy source: Electric
- Height: 1/4" + 4-1/8'
- Width: 31"
- Depth: 21-1/4"
- Height: 4-1/8"
- Width: 28-3/4"
- Depth: 19-7/8"
- Minimum distance from counter front: 2-1/4"
- Minimum distance from rear wall: 2"
- Power Cord Length: 37"
- Unit: 41 lbs
- Shipping: 48 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above