Bosch 36" Benchmark Series Black Induction Cooktop - NITP666UC
Automatically Adjusts Cooking Element to the Size of the Pan Bottom
- Each Element has an independent CountDown™ Timer
Direct Cooking Level Selection (17 Settings)
Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentally Switched On, Locks Temperature
Settings if in Use
Ensures that Element is Only Activated, if Suitable Cookware is in Position;
no Activation When Other Metal Objects are Placed on Element
- FlexInduction™ Can Combine Two Cooking Zones into One Continuous Surface
- Induction Cooktops
Faster than Gas & Electric. Easier to Clean & More Efficient
- Dual 12" Heating Element with Powerful 4,500W
Boils Water 2x as Fast as Conventional Electric Cooktops
- Total number of cooktop burners: 5
- Dimension of 1st heating element: 7"; 8"
- Location of 2nd heating element: Back Left
- Power of 2nd heating element: 3.3 kW
- Power of 2nd heating element (kW in boost): 3.6 kW
- Dimension of 2nd heating element: 8", 7"
- Location of 3rd heating element: Middle Back
- Power of 3rd heating element: 2.2 ; 3.3 kW
- Power of 3rd heating element (kW in boost): 3.4, 4.5 kW
- Dimension of 3rd heating element: 12", 9"
- Location of 4th heating element: Cooking Zone Right
- Power of 4th heating element (kW in boost): 3.6 kW
- Dimension of 4th heating element: 7", 8"
- Dimension of 5th heating element: 8", 7"
- Sealed Burners: No
- Burners with booster: All
- Approval certificates: CSA
- Watts: 10,800 W
- Current: 50 A
- Volts: 208-240 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Plug type: No plug
- Energy source: Electric
- Height: 5/16" + 4-1/8'
- Width: 37"
- Depth: 21-1/4"
- Height: 4-1/8"
- Width: 34-7/8"
- Depth: 26-5/8"
- Minimum distance from counter front: 2-1/4"
- Minimum distance from rear wall: 2"
- Power Cord Length: 37"
- Unit: 50 lbs
- Shipping: 60 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above