Bosch 30" Benchmark Series Induction Slide-In Stainless Steel Range - HIIP054SS
The Full-depth Induction Slide-in Range is One of the Few of its Kind on the
Market, and Offers a Powerful Cooktop and Oven.
- The New Bosch Slide-in Range Fits in Any Freestanding Range Cutout.
- Dampened Hinges Softly and Quietly Guide the QuiteClose Door Shut.
- The Warming Drawer Keeps Everything You Cook Warm and Ready to Serve.
- Powerful 3,600 Watts Speeds Cooking Time.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack Offers Safe Access to the Oven Cavity.
- Touch Control for Easier Operation of the Oven
- 11 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Genuine European Convection for Even Baking Results on Multiple Racks.
- Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
- Meat Probe Takes Guesswork Out of Cooking
- Fast Preheat Reduces Preheat Time
- Two Oven Lights to Better Monitor Cooking Progress
- Kitchen Timer
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. 100°-450° F
- Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft.
- Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
- Cooking method primary cavity 3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection
Broil, Convection Roast, Conventional heat, Dough proving setting, Half width
variable grill, Pizza setting, Sabbath function, Top heating, 1/3 bottom heat.,
warming, Warming drawer
- Cleaning system - primary cavity , Self Clean
- Display red, white
- Bake Element Wattages primary cavity (W) 2,400 W
- Broil Element Wattages primary cavity (W) 3,800 W
- Convection Element Wattages primary cavity (W) 2,000 W
- Total number of cooktop burners 4
- Location of 1st heating element front left
- Location of 2nd heating element back left
- Location of 4th heating element back right
- Location of 5th heating element front right
- Sealed Burners No
- Approval certificates CSA
- Watts (W) 12,300 W
- Current (A) 40 A
- Volts (V) 240/208 V
- Frequency (Hz) 60 Hz
- Use and care manual
- Installation guide
- Mounting hardware
- Island trim
- 2 Oven racks
- Telescopic rack
- Temperature probe
- Unit: 226 lbs
- Shipping: 248 lbs
- Depth: 28-7/8"
- Height: 33-1/2"
- Width: 31-1/2"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts