Bosch Benchmark Series 30" Black With Stainless Steel Frame Electric Cooktop,
- High-end Front and Back Stainless Steel Strip for a Premium Look
- Cooktop Design Coordinates with Bosch Ovens and Ventilation
- AutoChef® Sensor - A Bosch Exclusive. Maintains Exact Frying Temperature
for Perfect Results and Convenient, Healthy Cooking
Nine cooking programs and four temperature settings are available for your
- PowerStart® - Initial Maximum Power Output, Then Automatic Decrease
to Pre-Selected Temperature. Avoids Boil Overs
This feature temporarily increases and holds the temperature at the most powerful
setting. Then it gradually declines to your preset level. This reduces cooking
time and offers the convenience of one-button operation.
- Five Burner 30" Cooktop--Same Versatility of 36" Cooktop in Compact 30"
Format. For Kitchens Where Space is Limited
- Dual Elements Offer the Capability to use Multiple Pan Sizes
- Bosch Recommended Pan Included - Excellent Heating Performance and
Superior Cleanability, Dishwasher Safe, Works with Electric and Induction
- PreciseSelect® - Direct Cooking Level Selection - 17 Settings for
- CountDown Timer - Built-in Timers for Each Element. Doubles as General-Purpose
The days of working over a hot stove are long gone, thanks to this ingenious
function that allows you to pre-set a cooking time for each individual heating
element. Now you can multi-task in the kitchen, and the cooktop will automatically
shut off individual cooking elements when their programmed time has expired.
- CleanLock - Prevents Unwanted Changing of Setting While Cleaning
- Keep Warm Function - Allows Meals to Remain Ready to Serve
When this function is selected, it enables you to reduce the cooking power
to as little as 3% of normal — much greater temperature control than conventional
cooktops offer you. This brings the heat to a perfect level to keep meals
warm, or to simmer soups.
- Two-level Heat Indicator - Warns if Cooktop is Warm or Hot
A light on the cooktop warns if surface is hot due to any residual heat from
- ChildLock - Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentally Switched
On, Locks Temperature Settings if in Use
Bosch cooktops take safety up a notch. The ChildLock function prevents the
cooktop from being accidentally switched on.
Burner/ Element Performance
- Total number of cooktop burners: 5
- Location of 1st heating element: front left
- Power of 1st heating element (kW): 0.8 ; 2 kW
- Dimension of 1st heating element (in): 7"; 5"
- Location of 2nd heating element: back left
- Power of 2nd heating element (kW): 1.2 kW
- Dimension of 2nd heating element (in): 6"
- Location of 3rd heating element: middle back
- Power of 3rd heating element (kW): 1.3 ; 3.1 kW
- Dimension of 3rd heating element (in): 9", 6"
- Location of 4th heating element: back right
- Power of 4th heating element (kW): 1.2 kW
- Dimension of 4th heating element (in): 6"
- Location of 5th heating element: front right
- Power of 5th heating element (kW): 0 kW
- Dimension of 5th heating element (in): 7"
- Sealed Burners: No
- Watts (W): 9,000 W
- Current (A): 40 A
- Volts (V): 240/208 V
- Frequency (Hz): 60 Hz
- Plug type: No plug
- Energy source: Electric
- Approval certificates: CSA
- Height: 4-1/4"
- Width: 31"
- Depth: 21-1/4"
- Height: 4"
- Width: 28-7/8"
- Depth: 20"
- Unit: 27 lbs
- Shipping: 35 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts and Labor
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details