Bosch 36" 800 Series Stainless Steel Electric Cooktop - NET8666SUC
- Black-glass Seemless Design
- Cooktop Design Coordinates with Bosch Ovens and Ventilation
- Dual Elements Offer the Capability to use Multiple Pan Sizes
- Bridge Element Accomodates Oblong or Oversized Pans and Griddles
Direct Cooking Level Selection - 17 Settings for Precise Control
- CountDown Timer
Built-in Timers for Each Element. Doubles as General-Purpose Kitchen Timer
Prevents Unwanted Changing of Setting While Cleaning Spills
- Two-level Heat Indicator
Warns if Cooktop is Warm or Hot
Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentally Switched On, Locks Temperature
Settings if in Use
- Total number of cooktop burners: 5
- Location of 1st heating element: Front Left
- Power of 1st heating element: 4 ; 1.8 kW
- Dimension of 1st heating element: 7"
- Location of 2nd heating element: Back Left
- Power of 2nd heating element: 1.8 kW
- Dimension of 2nd heating element: 7"
- Location of 3rd heating element: Middle Back
- Power of 3rd heating element: 1.3 ; 3.1 kW
- Dimension of 3rd heating element: 9", 6"
- Location of 4th heating element: Back Right
- Power of 4th heating element: 1.2 kW
- Dimension of 4th heating element: 6"
- Location of 5th heating element: Front Right
- Power of 5th heating element: 0.8 ; 1.9 kW
- Dimension of 5th heating element: 8", 5"
- Sealed Burners: No
- Approval certificates: CSA
- Watts: 9,600 W
- Current: 40 A
- Volts: 208-240 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Plug type: No plug
- Energy source: Electric
- Height: 1/4"+4"
- Width: 37"
- Depth: 21-1/4"
- Height: 4"
- Width: 34-7/8"
- Depth: 24"
- Minimum distance from counter front: 2 1/4"
- Minimum distance from rear wall: 2"
- Unit: 31 lbs
- Shipping: 41 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above