Bosch 30" 800 Series Gas Slide-In Stainless Steel Range - HGI8054SS
- The New Bosch Slide-in Range Fits in Any Freestanding Range Cutout.
- At 4.8 cu. ft., a Large Oven Capacity Accommodates Most Pots and Pans.
- The Warming Drawer Keeps Everything You Cook Warm and Ready to Serve.
- Powerful 18,000 BTU Center Burner Speeds Cooking Time.
- Heavy-duty Metal Knobs for a Premium Look and Feel.
- Touch Control for Easier Operation of the Oven
- Heavy-duty Metal Knobs for a Premium Look and Feel
- Low-profile Design for an Integrated Appearance
- Stainless Steel Maintop
- 9 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Standard Convection
- Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
- 5 Burners Add Flexibility to your Cooking
- One Oven Light to Better Monitor Cooking Progress
- Kitchen Timer
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. 100°-450° F
- Large Capacity at 4.8 Cu Ft.
- Cooking method primary cavity Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Dough
proving, Half width variable grill, pizza setting, Sabbath function, Selfcleaning
pyrolitic, Small hot air grill, Top/bottom heat, Warming, Warming drawer
- Cleaning system - primary cavity , Self Clean
- Display red, white
- Safety device automatic reignition, Thermostat
- Number of Double grates 2
- Knob Material Full metal
- Total number of cooktop burners 5
- Total BTU load 90,500 BTU
- Location of 1st heating element front left
- Power of 1st burner (BTU) 10,000 BTU
- Location of 2nd heating element back left
- Power of 2nd burner (BTU) 10,000 BTU
- Location of 3rd heating element middle back
- Power of 3rd burner (BTU) 18,000 BTU
- Location of 4th heating element back right
- Power of 4th burner (BTU) 5,000 BTU
- Location of 5th heating element front right
- Power of 5th burner (BTU) 15,000 BTU
- Sealed Burners Yes
- Approval certificates CSA
- Current (A) 15 A
- Volts (V) 120 V
- Frequency (Hz) 60 Hz
- Gas type Natural gas 15 mbar (USA)
- Alternative gas type Liquid gas 27,5 mbar (USA)
- Use and care manual
- Installation guide
- Mounting Hardware
- Island trim
- LP conversion kit
- Standard racks
- Unit: 221 lbs
- Shipping: 243 lbs
- Depth: 28-7/8"
- Height: 36-1/2"
- Width: 31-1/2"
- Required cutout size (HxWxD): 30'' width slide-in
- Variable cooker height: 1''
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts