Bosch 30" Benchmark Series Built-In Stainless Steel Electric Double Wall Oven
The Bosch Wall Oven Features a SideOpening Door for Easier Cavity Access and
a High-Resolution TFT User Interface.
- Side-Opening Door Offers Better Ergonomic Access to the Oven Cavity.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack Offers Safe Access To The Oven Cavity.
- Bosch Wall Ovens are Compatible with Most Competitors' Cutouts.
- The Color TFT Control Panel with SteelTouch™ Buttons is Easy to Use.
- The Wall Oven is Designed to be Installed Flush with your Cabinetry.
- Design: Color TFT Touch Control with SteelTouch™ Buttons
for Easier Operation of the Oven
- 14 Specialized Cooking Modes in Both Cavities - Gourmet Cooking Made
- Custom Cooking Programs Both Cavities: No-Preheat Frozen Food Mode,
Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof
- Genuine European Convection in Both Cavities
- Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
- Fast Preheat Reduces Preheat Time
- EcoClean™ 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
- EcoChef Mode - Remaing Heat in Cavity Finishes Cooking Process
- AutoProbe: Takes the Guesswork out of Rare, Medium and Well Don
- Two Halogen Lights per Cavity Provide Superior Illumination
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. F100°-450°. Two Separate Time Intervals can be Programmed
- Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft.
- Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
- Cooking method primary cavity: 3rd element convection,
Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Conventional heat, Dough
proving setting, Eco, Half width variable grill, Pizza setting, Special baking
setting, Top heating, 1/3 bottom heat., warming
- Cooking method secondary cavity: 3rd element convection,
Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Dough proving setting,
Pizza setting, Special baking setting, Top/bottom heating, Top heating, 1/3
bottom heat., Variable small-area grill, Warming
- Cleaning system - primary cavity: Self Clean
- Number of interior lights: 2
- Electronic timer: programmable, Switch-off
- Included accessories: 3 x Oven racks /upper, 3 x Oven racks
/lower, 1 x Broiler pan /upper, 1 x Temperature probe /upper
- Bake Element Wattages primary cavity (W): 2,400 W
- Broil Element Wattages primary cavity (W): 3,800 W
- Convection Element Wattages primary cavity (W): 2,000 W
- Bake Element Wattages secondary cavity (W): 2,400 kW
- Broil Element Wattages secondary cavity (W): 3,800 W
- Convection Element Wattages secondary cavity (W): 2,000
- Approval certifcates: CSA
- Watts (W): 9,125 W
- Current (A): 40 A
- Volts (V): 240/208 V
- Frequency (Hz): 60 Hz
- Plug type: Fixed connection, No Plug
- Energy Source: Electric
- Width: 29-3/4"
- Height: 52-1/16"
- Depth: 23-1/2"
- Required Cutout Size (HxWxD)(in): 53-7/8" x 51-1/2" x 23-1/2"
- Power Cord Length: 50"
- Unit: 294 lbs
- Shipping: 328 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One
Year Parts and Labor