Bosch 30" 500 Series Built-In Stainless Steel Electric Single Wall Oven -
The Bosch Wall Oven Features Genuine European Convection and Heavy Metal Stainless
- Genuine European Convection for Even Baking Results on Mutliple Levels.
- Bosch Wall Ovens are Compatible with Most Competitors' Cutouts.
- Heavy-Duty Metal Knobs Offer a Premiun European Feel.
- The Wall Oven is Designed to be Installed Flush with your Cabinetry.
- Design: Heavy-Duty Metal Knobs Offer a Premiun European
- 11 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Custom Cooking Modes: Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof
- Genuine European Convection for Even Baking Results on Multiple Racks.
- Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
- EcoClean™ 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
- One Oven Light to Better Monitor Cooking Progress
- Kitchen Timer
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. 100°-450° F
- Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft.
- Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
- Cooking method primary cavity: 3rd element convection,
Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Conventional heat, Dough
proving setting, Half width variable grill, Pizza setting, Sabbath function,
Top heating, 1/3 bottom heat., warming
- Cleaning System-primary cavity: Self Clean
- Interior Lights-primary cavity: 1
- Timer settings: Alarm, Off, On, timer
- Included accessories: 2 x Oven racks/ upper
- Bake Element Wattages primary cavity (W): 2400 W
- Broil Element Wattages primary cavity (W): 3800 W
- Convection Element Wattages primary cavity (W): 2000 W
- Approval certificates: CSA
- Watts (W): 6,325 W
- Current (A): 30 A
- Volts (V): 240/208 V
- Frequency (Hz): 60 Hz
- Plug type: Fixed connection, No plug
- Energy Source: Electric
- Width: 29-3/4"
- Height: 29"
- Depth: 23-1/2"
- Required Cutout Size (HxWxD)(in): 27"-28" -5/8" x 28-1/2"
- Power Cord Length: 50"
- Unit: 174 lbs
- Shipping: 193 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One
Year Parts and Labor