Viking 30" Pro-Style Cobalt Blue Freestanding Electric Range, Model VESC5304BCB
The redesigned electric range provides both the largest oven capacity available
and the largest convection fan on the market. TruGlide™ full-extension rack
and three halogen lights add a world of convenience. And heavy duty metal knobs
with stainless steel finish offer precise control over the QuickCook™ surface
elements – which reach full power in nearly three seconds.
Note: The manufacturer does not include a power cord with this item due to different outlet configurations. Check your outlet configuration to determine which cord is required then click the accessories tab above to purchase the correct one for your home. If you are still unsure, contact any of Abt's Sales Specialists at 888.228.5800.
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection
Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection System.
Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions.
This combined with the largest convection fan blade in the industry provides
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler
Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense
heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo infrared broiler. Intense heat
from broiler sears meats and fish locking in juices.
- Concealed Bake Element
Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass concealed bake element. This
dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven
clean up easy.
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat System
Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready™ preheat system. Quick preheat
means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
Spend more time creating and less time cleaning with our easy to clean glass
ceramic top and removable knobs.
- Extra Large Capacity Oven
Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers with the largest capacity
oven in the industry.
- QuickCook™ Surface Elements
Fast high heat makes cooking a flash in the pan with our QuickCook(TM) surface
elements. Surface elements utilize new ribbon technology elements - elements
reaching full power in about three seconds
Commercial Type Cooking Power
- QuickCook™ surface elements utilize ribbon technology - elements reach full
power in about three seconds
- Wide range of surface elements and wattages
- Right front - 7" 1,800 watt element
- Right rear - 7" 1,800 watt element
- 800 watt "bridge" element between right front and right rear elements;
excellent for use in conjunction with both right elements for griddling
with optional accessory
- Left front - 6" 1500 watt element
- Left rear - dual element - 9" 2,500 watt element/6" 1,000 watt element
- High infrared transmission for fast surface cooking, regardless of type
of cookware used
- Largest oven cavity in the industry
- 4.7 cu. ft. overall
- 4.1 cu. ft measured to AHAM standards
- Patent pending Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system has the largest convection
fan in the industry; the 8" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow
and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10 pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control
- Extra large glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven
is ready to being cooking when you are
- Oven has six porcelain coated rack supports and comes standard with two
standard oven racks and one TruGlide™ full extension oven rack
- Three strategically located oven lights provide maximum visibility
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray with rack provide more roasting and broiling
- High performance cooking modes include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec™
convection cooking, Convection roast, Hi, Med and Low Broil, and Convection
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Stainless steel landing ledge with solid, welded, seamless finish
- Strong, wear-resistant glass ceramic surface for excellent cleanability
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes for easy clean up of the oven
- Stainless steel island trim (P30TIISS)
- Shipped natural or LP/Propane gas; field convertible from natural to LP
with conversion kit (purchased separately); accepts standard residential 1/2"
(1.3 cm) ID gas service line
- 240-208VAC, 60 Hz electrical connection box on product, connect with locally
supplied 3-wire, flexible cord or “pigtail” rated 40 amp 125-250VAC minimum.
Cord must be agency approved for use with household electric ranges.
Maximun Amp Usage
- 240V – 59.0 amps
- 208V – 51.3 amps
- Height From Bottom:
- To Top of Glass Frame( Min-Max.): 35-7/8" to 37"
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth From Rear:
- To End of Side Panel: 24-5/16"
- To Front of Door: 25-3/4"
- To End of Door handle: 28-11/16"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Two year full covers complete unit
- Five-year limited - all gas burners, electric elements (Dual Fuel)
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative