Life Fitness Platinum Club Treadmill - PCSTASDOMLX0115
The Platinum Club Series Treadmill provides the ultimate fitness experience
that will take you to a new level of workout motivation. With the most advanced
technology, intuitive, user-centered design and an array of entertainment and
training options, the Platinum Club Series Treadmill revolutionizes the home
- Polar® wireless and Lifepulse™ digital contact heart rate monitoring
system (wireless chest strap included)
- The patented FlexDeck™ shock absorption system reduces the impact to
joints by nearly 30% compared to ordinary treadmills.
- Features the same controls found on our new health club model. And the Go
System™ Quick Start feature remembers your preferred walk, jog and run
speeds, so you can get started with the push of a button.
- Customize your treadmill by selecting the console that best fits your needs.
Choose from the Engage™ 15", Inspire™ 7" or Achieve™
- Customization options are determinant upon console selection. The Engage
15" console features iPod compatibility, integrated entertainment console,
virtual trainer, USB connectivity, Workout Landscape™ perspectives and
- Built-in reading rack plus dual cupholders and accessory tray to hold cell
phone, iPod, or remote. Removable cupholders make cleaning a snap.
- Create and track your workouts online with the Life Fitness LFconnect website
at www.lfconnect.com (only available with Engage and Inspire consoles
- Fat Burn
- Fit Test
- Polar® wireless chest strap included
- Workout Feedback
- Calories per Hour
- Distance Climbed
- Distance Remaining
- Elapsed Time
- Heart Rate
- LED Console with message center
- Speed (mph/km/h)
- Time in Zone
- Time of Day
- Time Remaining
- Min Speed: 0.5 mph (0.8 kph)
- Max Speed: 12 mph (19 kph)
- Incline Increment: 0.5 %
- Integrated Accessory Tray: No
- Ergobar: Yes
- Flex Deck Shock Absorption: Yes
- Walk, Jog, Run: No
- Max User Weight: 400 lb (182 kg)
- Running Surface Length: 60 in (153 cm)
- Running Surface Width: 22 in (56 cm)
- Motor System: 4.0 HP (8.0 HP peak) with AC motor with MagnaDrive™
- Power Requirements: All major voltage configurations
- Height: 64"
- Width: 37"
- Depth: 80"
- Unit: 431 lbs
- Shipping: 453 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Lifetime on Frame, Shock Absorbers, and Motor
- 10-Year on Electrical and Mechanical Parts
- 3-Year on Console
- 1-Year on Labor
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above