Life Fitness Platinum Club Series Treadmill - PCSTISDWXLX0107
The Platinum Club Series Treadmill provides the ultimate fitness experience
that will take you to a new level of workout motivation. With the most advanced
technology, intuitive, user-centered design and an array of entertainment and
training options the Platinum Club Series Treadmill revolutionizes the home
- 10" Integrated Surface Capacitive LCD Touch Screen: With a swipe of
a finger, navigate seamlessly between crisp, clear screens to choose the entertainment
and workouts you want.
- Apple® and Android™ Compatible: Connect, manage playlists, watch
videos and power your Android and Apple device, including your iPod®,
iPhone® or iPad®
- Interactive Courses: Take high-definition hikes and runs through famous
locations around the world. The integrated machine controls speed as the exerciser
runs faster and matches the incline to the varying terrains.
- Internet connectivity: Visit a website or play a game. Easily choose your
favorite websites through your LFconnect account, and they will be instantly
available when you log in. Available with Ethernet or Wireless connectivity.
- LFConnect™ / LFConnect App Complementary solution that allows exercisers
to chooseequipment settings and track workout results to meet their goals,
while also providing facility owners easy asset management and product customization
capabilities. LFconnect is accessible via its website or app. To create an
account, go to LFconnect.com.
- The FlexDeck Shock Absorption System : The FlexDeck® Shock Absorption
System enhances comfort and reduces knee and joint stress by up to 30 percent.
- The Heart Rate Monitoring: Lifepulse™ digital heart rate monitoring
hand sensors are conveniently placed on the easy-to-grip Ergo™ bar to
provide walkers with precise heart rate monitoring. Polar® telemetry (chest
strap included) also provides runners with accurate, hands-free heart rate
- Classic Workouts:
- Manual Gives you complete freedom to choose your own speed and
- Hill Challenges you with intervals of multiple hills and valleys
with each hill becoming progressively more difficult.
- Random Includes many different motivating combinations of hills
- Special Workouts:
- Around the World The terrain resembles various regions around
- Cascades A two-peak workout in which intensity levels gradually
increase and decrease.
- Foothills: Features rolling hills at a low intensity level.
- Kilimanjaro: Intensity levels gradually increase toward one ultimate
peak and then gradually fall.
- 5k A distance-goal workout that simulates an actual terrain with
varying incline levels. It is designed to assist runners in training for
a 5-kilometer, or 3.1-mile, race.
- 10k A distance-goal workout that simulates an actual terrain
with varying incline levels. It is designed to assist runners in training
for a 10-kilometer, or 6.2-mile, race.
- Distance Goal This workout is designed to build endurance. The
objective is to cover a certain distance in miles. Once the objective
is met, the workout automatically transitions into a cool-down phase,
and ends afterward.
- Calories Goal This workout is designed to promote weight loss
and weight control. The objective is to burn a certain number of calories
in the selected time duration. Once the objective is met, the workout
automatically transitions into a cool-down phase.
- Time in Zone Goal Console displays the accumulated time in your
target heart rate zone.
- Speed Interval Training Allows the user to toggle between user
defined jog and run speeds. The user can toggle the speeds at any time
during the workout, or adjust the speeds "on the fly."
- Speed Training A Hill workout in which the intensity level alternates
between high and low levels very quickly to simulate a typical speed-training
- Distance Climbed Goal Designed to allow the user to set a distance
climbed of a workout. The user sets a distance climbed goal during workout
setup. Once the goal is met, the workout automatically goes into a cool
down phase and ends afterward.
- Pace Goal Designed to allow the user to set the pace of a workout.
The user sets a pace goal during the workout setup. Once the goal is met,
the workout automatically goes into a cool down phase and ends afterward.
- Custom Workouts (8) Create and replay a favorite program with
specific speed, incline, level, and target heart rate changes. The ultimate
- NavyPFT The running portion of the Navy Physical Fitness Test.
It is a 1.5 mile distance goal test, based on the time needed to complete
the required distance, and is used by the U.S. Navy and Naval academies
to measure aerobic capacity.
- ArmyPFT A 2.0 mile physical performance test used to assess muscular
endurance and cardiorespiratory fitness.
- Air ForcePFT A 1.5 mile physical performance test used to access
muscular endurance and cardiorespiratory fitness.
- Physical Efficiency Battery (PEB) Used by U.S. Federal Law Enforcement,
and the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation, and other federal organizations
for the hiring and maintenance of federal jobs.
- Gerkin Protocol A graded submaximal VO2 test used by the International
Association of Fire Fighters to determine fitness for fire department
- Fit Test considered to be a submax VO2 (volume of oxygen) test.
It gauges how well the heart supplies oxygenated blood to the exercising
muscles, and how efficiently those muscles receive oxygen from the blood.
Physicians and exercise physiologists generally regard this test as a
good measure of aerobic capacity.
- Heart Rate Monitoring
- Polar® wireless chest strap included Provides accurate, hands-free
heart rate monitoring.
- Speed: 0.5-12 mph (0.8 - 19 km/h)
- Incline: 0-15%
- Motor System 4.0 Horsepower AC motor with MagnaDrive™ motor
- Deck: 3/4" Commercial Grade Isocyanide
- Deck Shock Absorption FlexDeck® shock absorption system
- Handrails ErgoBar™ front handlebar and commercial side handrails
- Belt 60"L x 22"W multi-ply, pre-lubricated (153 cm x 55
- Rollers 3.5" (9 cm) commercial-grade precision crowned
- Maximum User Weight 400 lbs (180 kg)
- Power Requirements Dedicated 120 volts/12 amp circuit
- Motor Controller Commercial-grade controller
- Safety CE, CEN, CSA, TUV, UL Certified
- Height: 64"
- Width: 37"
- Depth: 80"
- Unit: 431 lbs
- Shipping: 453 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Lifetime on Frame, Shock Absorbers, and Motor
- 10-Year on Electrical and Mechanical Parts
- 3-Year on Console
- 1-Year on Labor
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above