Leica C Dark Red 12.1 Megapixel Digital Camera, Model LEICACRED
Capture every instant in style. Stylish design outside, serious tech inside.
- Compact and versatile
Despite its extremely compact form, the trendy Leica C features an excellent zoom lens, which offers almost unlimited opportunities for creative expression, even in low light. At the same time, the 7x zoom is outstanding for capturing intimate portraits, expansive interiors, and fascinating landscapes.
- Superior pictures
The Leica C has an unusually large sensor for a pocket-sized camera, guaranteeing wonderfully sharp pictures with outstanding contrast. In combination with precise optics, the imaging quality delivered is truly exceptional. With an extremely fast autofocus and burst rate of up to ten frames per second in continuous shooting mode, the Leica C captures even the tiniest details.
- Elegant design
The Leica C showcases the simple elegance and formal clarity of the slim and stylish Leica C in equal measure. A must-have for every occasion, it lies sleekly and lightly in the hand, embodying the very essence of sophisticated lifestyle.
- Integrated Wi-Fi
Introducing the first Leica to feature an integrated Wi-Fi/NFC (Near Field Communication) module. Still pictures and videos can be transferred to smartphones and tablet PCs via WLAN without any cables. Simply download the free "Leica C Image Shuttle" app, install it on a compatible iOS or Android device and set up the WLAN link. What's more, WLAN and the app enable easy remote control of the Leica C from a smartphone or tablet!
- Full-HD video
The Leica C records video with fantastic resolution of even the finest details in full-HD quality. A large monitor screen, an electronic viewfinder and a selection of creative modes offers numerous options for the realization of creative ideas - keeping the photographer in complete control.
- Professional image processing
The Leica C is supplied with the professional still picture and video processing software, Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 5, offering exceptional creative freedom in image manipulation. It optimally 'develops' the RAW image files from the sensor of the Leica C in the best possible quality. All parameters can be refined in post-processing.
- Stylish and functional accessories
Made of the finest materials, each item is a uniquely eye-catching fashion statement in itself, designed with fashion aficionados in mind.
- Leica DC Vario-Summicron f/2-5.9 (at maximum wideangle and telephoto settings)/ 6-42.8 mm ASPH. (35 mm camera equivalent: 28–200 mm).
- 1/1.7" MOS sensor.
- Primary color filter.
- Total pixel number: 12,800.000. Effective pixels: 12,100.000.
- Approx. 6 lx when i-low light and 1/30 s shutter speed is used
- P/A/S/M/: 50 cm/20 in / 80 cm/31.5 in (at maximum wideangle/telephoto settings) to – ∞ .
- Macro/Snapshot modes/Video recording: 3 cm/1.2 in / 80 cm/31.5 in (at maximum wideangle/telephoto settings) to – ∞.
- Scene modes: May differ from the ranges above.
- Electronically and mechanically controlled.
- 250 s to 1/4000 s.
- (Starry Sky) Mode: 15 s, 30 s, 60 s.
- Program mode (P), Aperture priority (A), Shutter speed priority (S), Manual setting (M),
- Exposure compensation: increments 1/3 EV steps, setting range: ± 2 EV.
- Multiple, Center-weighted, Spot.
- AUTO, AUTO/Red eye reduction, Slow sync./Red eye reduction, ON, OFF.
Flash range (with ISO AUTO)
- Approx. 0,6–7 m/ 23–275 in (with maximum wide angle setting), approx. 0,8–2,3 m/31–90 in (with maximum telephoto setting).
- 3.0" TFT-LCD with approx. 921,600 pixel.
- Aspect ratio: 3:2. Shows approx 100 % of the captured frame.
- Color LCD with approx 200,000 pixel. Diopter correction facility: ± 4 diopters.
- Internal memory (approx. 87 MB).
- Memory cards: SD, SDHC, SDXC.
Recording file format
- Still pictures: RAW/JPEG (based on Exif 2.3 standard)/DPOF compatible/MPO.
- Motion pictures (with audio): AVCHD with Dolby® Digital (2ch)/MP4 with AAC (2ch).
Operating temperature / humidity
- 0°–40°C/32°–104°F / 10–80 %.
- Digital: USB 2.0 (High Speed).
- Analog video/audio: NTSC Composite, Audio line socket (monaural).
- HDMI: For HDMI micro cable (type D).
- AV OUT/DIGITAL: Dedicated jack (8 pin).
- Compliance standard: IEEE 802.11b/g/n (standard wireless LAN protocol).
- Used frequency range: 241–2462 MHz (1–11ch).
- Encryption method: Wi-Fi compatible WPA™/WPA2™.
- Access method: Infrastructure mode.
- Compliance standard: ISO/IEC 18092 NFC-F (passiv mode).
- Input: AC 110–240 V 50/60 Hz, 0.2 A.
- Output: DC 5 V 800 mA.
- Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 5.
In The Box:
- Camera body
- Battery charger
- AC adapter
- Rechargeable battery
- Wrist strap
- AV cable
- USB cable
- CD with long instructions
- Short instructions
- Guarantee card
- Height: 2.48"
- Width: 4.06"
- Depth: 1.10"
- Unit: 0.43125 lbs
- Shipping: 2.5 lbs