Audison Prima 1" Car Audio Speaker, Model AP1
The AP 1 tweeter features a 26 mm diameter emission diaphragm, an acoustic
lens designed to compensate for the frequency response within the 10kHz - 13kHz
range, a Neodymium REN magnet and extremely small sized dedicated passive crossover.
- 26 mm diameter diaphragm combined with a wide-roll surround provides maximum
efficiency and reduced resonance frequency.
- Neodymium magnet with low carbon content plates, provides reduced size and
more linear sound reproduction, even during the most demanding audio passages.
- Acoustic lens designed to compensate for and fine tune the in-car frequency
response anomalies in the 10 kHz - 13 kHz bandwidth caused by restrictive
OEM grilles in critical OEM placements.
- Extremely compact dedicated passive crossover APCX TW supplied with the
product, optimised for OEM Integration, featuring an attenuation switch (0
dB, +2 dB) to tune the in-car response according to different installation
- Passive crossovers are supplied with “OEM Integration compliant” fast-on
connectors. The ends, different in each of the two poles, eliminate any possible
connection errors and speed up the required installation time.
- Wide array of mounting accessories supplied with the product, for high fitment
flexibility in OEM Integration.
- CCAW (Copper Clad Aluminium Wire) ultra-light ferrofluid cooled voice coil
is wound on a Kapton former, for better heat dissipation.
- Dome profile and motor are optimised with FEM (Finite Element Method) simulation
- Developed with the KLIPPEL suite.
- Comp: Tweeter
- Size: 26 mm (1")
- Power Handling: Hi-pass filtered 3.5 kHz @ 12 dB Oct. 150 W Peak
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 2k ÷ 20k Hz
- Sensitivity: 90 dB/Spl
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Dome: Tetolon fibre
- Height: 1.5"
- Width: 1.7"
- Depth: .78"