Leica Black Ultravid 8x 20mm BR Compact Binoculars - BCR820BK
Pocket sized perfection. First-class optical performance.
Brighter, sharper, more compact and more rugged than many other binoculars in this lens-diameter class. This compact is identical to the larger Ultravids in their high levels of optical and mechanical performance. This is a consequence of specially designed eyepieces that guarantee a wide and sharp view without colour fringing from edge to edge of the image. Almost all elements of the full-size Ultravids have been miniaturised to a degree that permits their integration in the body of these compact glasses.
- Only 3.7" x 1.5" in size
- 8x magnification for steady viewing
- Wide field of view of 339 ft.
- Fully rubber-armoured for maximum resilience
- The benchmark standard for compact binoculars
- Brilliant, high-contrast and pin-sharp viewing
- Outstanding suppression of stray light
- Nitrogen filling prevents internal fogging
- Water and dust repellent AquaDura® coating
- Ideal eyepieces for spectacle wearers
- Non-slip focusing wheel
- Waterproof to 16.5 ft
- Magnification: 8 x
- Front lens diameter: 20 mm
- Exit pupil: 2.5 mm
- Twilight factor: 12.7
- Field of view at 1,000 yds: 341 ft
- Eye-relief: 15 mm
- Objective angle of view: 6.5°
- Close focusing distance: approx. 7.2 ft
- Diopter compensation: ± 3.5 diopters
- Automatic diopter compensation ADC: yes
- Eyepieces for eyeglass wearers: yes
- Adjustable interpupillary distance: 34-74 mm
- Focusing: Internal focusing via central focusing knob
- No. of lens elements (each side): 6, all with HDC coating
- Prism system: Roof prism with phase correcting coating P40 and HighLux-System HLS
- Coating: AquaDura
- Watertightness: Watertight to a depth of 16.5 ft
In The Box:
- Woven carrying strap
- Eyepiece cover
- Cordura case with belt loop
- Height: 3.625"
- Width: 4.375"
- Depth: 1.5"
- Unit: 0.54 lbs
- Shipping: 2.5 lbs