Klipsch White Compact Performance Series CP-6 Outdoor Speakers, Model CP6WH (Sold As Pair)
The Klipsch Compact Performance Series CP-6 is a versatile speaker that brings powerful musical sound quality wherever you desire, indoors or out. Utilizing proprietary Tractrix® Horn technology for unmatched clarity and detail and a premium, long-throw woofer the sound is rich and dynamic well beyond its compact size.
The new bracket design combined with front-access speaker terminals assures a clean, easy, one-screwdriver installation with the ability to tuck close in a corner for a custom look.
- Frequency Response: 70Hz-22kHz +3/-6 dB
- Sensitivity: 94 dB @ 1 watt/1 meter
- Power Handling: 75 w (300 peak)
- Maximum Continuous Output: 111dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Tweeter: 0.75" (1.9cm) aluminum dome tweeter
- High Frequency Horn: 90 ° x 90 ° Tractrix Horn
- Woofer: 5.25" (13.3cm) long-throw IMG woofer
- Crossover Frequency: 3kHz 12dB octave
- Enclosure Material: Anti-resonant, mineral-filled PPC; paintable, weather resistant
- Enclosure Type: Bass-reflex via dual front-firing ports
- Terminals: Front baffle mounted accessed via rear pull-through
- Mounting Options: 1/4", 20-thread insert on cabinet rear
- Wire Gauge Accommodated: Up to 16AWG
- Grille: Powder-coated aluminum w/rotatable logo
In The Box:
- Speakers (x2)
- Grilles (x2)
- Brackets (x2)
- Mounting Template
- Bracket Retaining Screws (x4)
- Safety Instructions
- Grille Removal Tool
- Height: 11"
- Width: 7.0"
- Depth: 6.1"
- Mounting Depth: 6.9"
- Unit: 5.8 lbs (each)
- Shipping: 15.21 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details