Bowers & Wilkins CT Series In Wall Speaker - CT8.4 LCRS (Sold As Each)
CT8.4 LCRS is designed as an alternative to the CT8 DS when space is at a premium: it’s a smaller, more compact vertical surround sound speaker that generates a similarly 3D experience. It also packs enough power to act as a stand-alone loudspeaker when positioned front, side or rear.
- Technical Features:
- Nautilus™ tube-loaded tweeter
- Kevlar® brand fibre FST midrange cone
- Carbon fibre/Rohacell® bass unit cone
- Speakon® and binding post connectors
- Description: 3-way closed-box system
- Drive Units:
- 1x ø32mm (1.2 in) tube loaded aluminium dome high-frequency
- 1 x ø150mm (6 in) woven Kevlar® FST™ mid-range
- 1 x 200mm (8 in) carbon fibre/Rohacell® sandwich cone bass
- Frequency Range: 6dB at 39Hz and 40kHz
- Frequency Response: 49Hz – 24kHz ±3dB on reference axis
- Within 2dB of reference response
- Horizontal: over 60º arc
- Vertical: over 10º arc
- Sensitivity: 88dB spl (2.83V, 1m)
- Harmonic Distortion:
- 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m)
- <1% 80Hz – 20kHz
- <0.5% 200Hz – 20kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms (minimum 3.0 Ohms)
- Crossover Frequency: 380Hz, 4kHz
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 50W – 200W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Max. Recommended Cable Impedance: 0.1 Ohms
- Width: 12.8"
- Depth: 7.3"
- Height: 24.8"