Energy Star Rated - No
Friedrich 8,000 BTU 10.4 EER 115V Wall Air Conditioner, Model
Whether you're replacing an existing air conditioner or working on a project
that requires a more permanent installation, WallMaster is a perfect fit for
existing 27" sleeves. Once installed, there is no discernible gap between the
unit and the sleeve, for a clean, finished appearance and minimal intrusion
of outdoor air.
Built with the best commercial-grade materials and components, WallMaster is
durable yet quiet. Its solid-side sleeve assures maximum performance in thicker
wall applications and gives you multiple installation options. Plus, the Baffle
Adapter Kit expands the depth of sleeves that can accommodate WallMaster.
Choose from cooling-only, cooling with electric heat or a heat pump, including
ENERGY STAR® qualified models. All WallMasters come with a wireless remote plus
convenient top-mount controls, a 24-hour programmable timer, an energy-efficient
MoneySaver® setting and many other premium features.
A distributor can help you choose the right WallMaster for your commercial
- Commercial-grade components, superior construction
WallMaster is constructed with quality materials and rugged components that
contribute to its longevity and quiet performance.
- Components and Construction
- Fan motors: Robust, commercial-grade and totally enclosed fan
motors run at lower temperatures to prevent overheating
- Non-rusting aluminum endplates: Won’t leave rusty condensate
collecting in the drain pan and will prevent unsightly rust stains on
- High-tech, rifled copper tubing and slit fins: Greater surface
area creates maximum heat exchange efficiency
- Heavy 20-gauge steel cabinet: Strong and durable
- Solid sleeve top: Protects the fan from falling debris that can
damage the unit
- Insulated plenum: Prevents outside air intrusion
- EntryGard™ anti-intrusion protection uses a steel retaining wire to
secure the chassis to the sleeve
- Quiet performance
- High-efficiency compressor: Mounted on large, vibration-absorbing
- Extra-thick rubber grommets: Absorb motion and sound
- Motor mount with dual resilient rings: Prevents metal-to-metal
contact that can cause noise and vibration
- Solid steel blower wheel housing: Provides maximum sound reduction
- Designed specifically for thicker wall installations
Unlike solid-side thru-the-wall air conditioners, window air conditioners
have side vents. Covering an air conditioner’s side air vents (as shown to
the right) can restrict air flow, diminish performance and potentially void
your warranty so we strongly advise against it. Our solid-side sleeve has
no side vents. You can install it through walls up to 15 5/16" deep without
compromising performance. See the model specifications for specific sleeve
- Flexible options
WallMaster fits perfectly with any 27"Wx16 ¾"Hx16 ¾"D sleeve, including Friedrich’s
WSD sleeve and Fedders’ A sleeve. It also can be installed in Fedders’ 19
¾" B sleeve with the available Baffle Adapter Kit (BAK, see accessories).
The unit can be mounted flush with an exterior wall or closer to the interior
wall for a slimmer indoor profile. And the optional architectural grille enhances
the unit’s exterior appearance.
- Models for a variety of commercial applications
WallMaster has models for any climate. Choose cooling-only, cooling plus electric
heat, or a heat pump.
- Cooling-only: Provides air conditioning without supplemental
heat. Galvanized steel inner- and outer-weather panels (included with
WSD sleeves) block cold winter air
- Cooling Capacity (Btu/hr): 8000
- EER: 10.4
- Volts Rated: 115
- Cooling Amps: 7.1
- Cooling Watts: 788
- Heating Amps: n/a
- Heating Watts: n/a
- Plug Face (NEMA #): 5-15P
- Power Cord Length: 6 ft.
- Air Circulation: 260 cubic feet per minute
- Moisture Removal: 1.2 pints/24 hours
- Height: 15-3/4"
- Width: 26-1/2"
- Depth: 21"
- In Wall Installation:
- Opening Height: 17-1/4"
- Opening Width: 27-1/4"
- Max. Wall Depth: 15-5/16"
- Depth With Front: 22"
- Min. Extenson Into Room: 7-1/2"
- Min. Extension Outside: 9/16"
- Unit: 93 lbs
- Shipping: 97 lbs