Manfrotto Black Hydrostatic Ball Head With Q6 Top Lock Quick Release - 468MGQ6
The 468MG Hydrostatic Ball head is designed to meet the demands of professional photographers; its unique hydraulic locking mechanism provides an incredibly strong lock from minimal operator effort, in a very compact head.
Suitable for heavy camera equipment, this version of the 468MG is fitted with the new Q6 Top Lock quick release system, developed to offer photographers a fast, easy to use and very secure camera quick release mechanism suitable for heavy pro equipment. The camera plate clicks into the clamp from above, and as soon as it engages, it triggers a safety pin that stops the plate and camera from sliding out accidentally. Even before the clamp is locked, the camera is securely supported. The clamp has 3 bubble spirit levels (one for each axis of rotation) to facilitate precise framing and help produce straight images in-camera, ensuring the camera's full frame is usable and reducing post-production time. The Q6 system is also compatible with Arca-style quick release plates and heads from other manufacturers.
- Attaches By: 1/4" screw attachment type
- Attachment: 3/8" female threaded attachment type
- Ball Friction Setting: yes
- Bubble Spirit Level (No.): 3 number
- Color: black color
- Independent Pan Lock: yes
- Lateral Tilt: -90° / +90° tilt range
- Material: magnesium
- Panoramic Rotation: 360 °
- Patent: pat. pending
- Plate Type: fixed - with 1/4" - retractable 3/8" screw
- Quick Release: yes
- Secondary Safety System: yes
- Load Capacity: 35.27 lbs
- Working Heights: 5.2"
- Unit: 1.76 lbs
- Shipping: 3 lbs