Energy Star Rated - Yes
Frigidaire 18,500 BTU 11.2 EER 230V Window Air Conditioner, Model FFRE1833Q2
- Energy Star Certified
Use less energy than standard air conditioners reducing your energy usage, and ultimately lowering your utility bills.
- Quickly Cools
Quickly cool a room on hot days.
- Multi-Speed Fan
Features three different fan speeds, for more cooling flexibility
- Sleep Mode
With Sleep Mode, the temperature gradually increases a few degrees over the evening, saving energy and creating a comfortable environment during the evening hours.
- Programmable 24-Hour On/Off Timer
With the 24-Hour On/Off Timer, you can ensure your home will be cool and comfortable when you want it to be without having to worry about running up your utility bills. The built in timer allows you to preset the unit to turn on and off in half hour increments.
- Effortless Remote Temperature Control
A thermostat located on your air conditioner's remote control precisely maintains preset room temperature, so you will remain comfortable at all times.
- Remote Control
Allows you to precisely control the temperature and fan speed from across the room.
- Clean Air Ionizer
With this feature, the electronic air purifier is energized to remove pollen and impurities from the air, improving your comfort.
- Easier Installation
With the slide-out chassis, you have an easier solution to installing your air conditioner. First install the outer cabinet of the AC in the window, then slide the interior of the air conditioner into place.
- Effortless™ Clean Filter
Our antibacterial filter reduces bacteria, room odors and other airborne particles for a healthier, more comfortable environment.
- Spacewise Adjustable Design Optional Side Panels
With the Adjustable Side Panels, the side panels will extend to best fit your window.
- Power Cord
Comes with an extra long three-prong cord — makes extension cords unnecessary.
- Effortless™ Restart
Automatically resumes operating at its previous settings when power is restored to your unit.
- Clean Filter Alert
Alert notifies you when your filter needs to be cleaned so you don't have to keep track of it yourself.
- Ready-Select Controls
Easily select options with the touch of a button.
- Electronic Controls
Allow you to set the comfort level to your preference, while a convenient temperature readout displays the set temperature.
- BTU (Cool): 18,500 / 18,200
- Dehumidification (Pints/Hour): 5.5
- Cool Area (Sq. Ft.): 1050
- Energy Efficiency Ratio: 11.2
- Performance Certification: AHAM
- Voltage Rating: 230V / 208V, 60Hz
- Amps (Cool): 7.3/7.9
- Watts (Cool): 1651
- Horsepower (Cool): 2.32
- Power Cord Length: 5' (6')
- Plug Type: LCDI 6-15P
- Control Location: Center
- Sleep Mode: Yes
- Electronic Controls: Electronic
- Fan Speeds (Cool): 3
- Fan Speed (Fan): 3
- Low Voltage Start-Up: Yes
- Auto Cool Function: Yes
- Energy Saver Mode: Yes
- Filter Check: Yes
- 24-Hour On/Off Timer: Yes
- Clean Air Ionizer: Yes
- Remote Control: Full Function / Remote Thermostat
- Air CFM (High): 459
- Air CFM (Med): 406
- Air CFM (Low): 344
- Motor RPM (High): 1,080
- Motor RPM (Med): 960
- Motor RPM (Low): 860
- Air Direction Control: 8-Way
- Noise Level dB (High): 60.1
- Noise Level dB (Med): 57.3
- Noise Level dB (Low): 54.4
- Fresh Air: Yes
- Exhaust Vent: Yes
- Vents Closed: Yes
- Filter Access: Tilt-Out
- Slide-Out Chassis: Yes
- Cabinet Louvers: Yes
- Rear Grill: Yes
- Window Mounting Kit: Pleated Quick Mount
- Charge (ozs): 26.10
- Filter Type: Antibacterial Mesh
- Refrigerant: R410a
Certifications & Approvals
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: Yes
- Safety Certification: UL/CUL (SA11087)
- Height: 17-7/8"
- Width: 23-5/8"
- Depth: 25-3/8"
- Height (Min.): 18-1/2"
- Width (Min. / Max.): 26-1/2" / 40-1/2"
- Max. Wall Thickness: 8"
- Height: 18"
- Width: 23-7/8"
- Unit: 114 lbs
- Shipping: 129 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Two Years Full / Limited 3 - 5 Year Sealed System
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above
- For planning purposes only. Always consult local and national electric codes. Refer to Product Installation Guide for detailed installation instructions on the web at frigidaire.com.
- Specifications subject to change.