Sub-Zero 30" Panel Ready Integrated Double Drawer Refrigerator And Freezer - ID30CI
- Soft-Close Doors and Drawers
This feature, commonly found on high-end cabinetry, gives the Integrated refrigeration
lineup a rich and sturdy feel
- Soft-On LED Lighting
Energy-efficient LEDs offer varying degrees of brightness, enabling you to
customize preferences by controlling intensity levels
- Smart-Touch Control Panel
- This interactive and easy-to-use panel employs touchscreen technology
to precisely control temperatures
- Gives you more access to more settings
- The clean panel's small footprint further refines the interior
- Refrigerator: 3.0 Cu. Ft.
- Freezer: 2.0 Cu. Ft.
- Total: 5.0 Cu. Ft.
- Star-K Certified: Yes
- Refrigerator Drawers: 1
- Freezer Drawers: 1
- Interior Lighting: LED
- Control Panel: Touch Screen
- Automatic Ice Maker: Yes
- Max Ice: Yes
- Full-Extension Drawers: Yes
- Smart Grid Ready: Yes
- Removable Ice Container: Yes
- Supply: 1/4" OD Copper, Braided Stainless Steel or PEX Tubing
- Pressure: 35-120 psi
- Supply: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Service: 15 Amp Circuit
- Height: 34-1/2"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 24"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 2 Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above
More reasons to buy the Sub-Zero ID-30CI from Abt Electronics
- Abt.com is an authorized dealer (Learn More).
- The Sub-Zero ID-30CI is Brand New.
- The Sub-Zero ID-30CI Ships in a Factory Sealed Box.
|Accepts Custom Panel||Yes|
|Depth With Door Open (inches)||41.75|
|Under Counter Capable||Yes|
|Freezer Interior Light||No|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
|Freezer Capacity (cu. ft.)||2|
|Refrigerator Capacity (cu. ft.)||3|
|Total Capacity (cu. ft.)||5|
| || |
Sub-Zero 30" Panel Ready Integrated Double Drawer Refrigerator And Freezer
* Clicking any of the above pricing links will bring you to the listed merchant's site. Abt relies on an independent third party service to update comparative prices automatically and are not responsible for any unintentional errors.
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel.