Energy Star Rated - Yes
Asko 2.12 Cu Ft Free Standing Front Loading White Washer - W6424W
- Product Washing Machine
- Mode of installation Freestanding
- Capacity 2.12 cu.ft.
- Spin speed 1200 rpm
- Number of programs 10 programs
- Available colors White
- Normal white/colour
- Quick white/colour
- Super quick
- Easy care/sportswear
- Spin & drain
- 1-24 hours
- Spin speed: 1200 rpm
- Temperature setting
- Quattro™ Suspension – less vibration
- SmartSeal™ - no rubber bellows a more
- Stainless steel inner/outer drum
- Stainless steel counterweights
- Stainless steel rear gable
COMFORT & SAFETY
- Remaining time indicator
- Unbalance detection
- Water overfill protection
- Waterproof bottom plate
- Maximized water inlet time
- Anti block drain pump
- PEX inlet hose
- Compartment for liquid detergent
- Child lock, detergent compartment
- Connection rating 2200 W
- Current 10 A
- Display type LCD display
- Noise level washing 54 dB(A)re 1 pW
- Noise level spinning 73 dB(A)re 1 pW
- Unit: 170 lbs
- Shipping: 180 lbs
- Depth: 23.06"
- Height: 33.44"
- Width: 23.44"
- Length inlet hose 59 1/16” (1500 mm)
- Length outlet hose 63” (1600 mm)
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts
More reasons to buy the ASKO W6424W from Abt Electronics
- Abt.com is an authorized dealer (Learn More).
- The ASKO W6424W is Brand New.
- The ASKO W6424W Ships in a Factory Sealed Box.
|ADA Compliant Appliance Type||Front Load Washers|
|Load Type||Front Loading|
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||2.12|
|Depth with Door Open||42.5|
|Dispensers||Detergent, Fabric Softener|
|Control Type||Digital, Knobs|
|Internal Water Heater||Yes|
|Spin Speed (RPM)||1200|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
| || |
- Adjustable Settings
- Clean Clothes Well
- Energy Efficient
ASKO 2.12 Cu Ft Free Standing Front Loading White Washer
* Clicking any of the above pricing links will bring you to the listed merchant's site. Abt relies on an independent third party service to update comparative prices automatically and are not responsible for any unintentional errors.
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel.