Canon Black PIXMA Wireless Inkjet Office All-In-One Printer, Model MX532
Wireless Printing Made Easy.
Printing has never been more convenient with the PIXMA MX532 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer. Perfect for mobile printing, its many convenient features include PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS), which allows you to print or scan photos and documents from your compatible mobile device. And with the PPS Cloud printing function you can print directly from select popular online Cloud services, such as Picasa Web Albums™, Flickr®, Facebook®, Twitter®, and Dropbox™, with your mobile device using the free PPS app.
Additional features include Auto Duplex printing, which allows you to automatically print on both sides of the paper and can help reduce paper usage and cost by up to 50%. Plus, an automatic document feeder holds up to 30 sheets, making it easier to copy, scan or fax multiple page documents.
Speed & Quality
- High Resolution: 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi^3 produces incredible quality and detail in both your business documents and photos.
- FINE: Features Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl.
- 4 Color Cartridge System: Integrates the FINE print head and ink into one compact unit for easy replacement.
- Borderless Photos Fast: Print a beautiful, borderless 4" x 6" photo in approximately 46 seconds.^5,13
- Print Documents and Web Pages Fast: Print documents and web pages with fast speeds of 9.7 images per minute (ipm) for black and 5.5 images per minute (ipm) for color.^4
Ease of Use
- Fully-Integrated, 30-Sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder: Easily copy, scan and fax multiple documents without having to load them one page at a time. Enjoy full integration so the printer can better fit in tight workspace areas as well as automatic two-sided copying and scanning.
- Built-In Auto Duplex Printing: Automatically print on both sides of the page without the hassle of turning it over manually. This can reduce your paper consumption and cost by up to 50%.
- My Image Garden: My Image Garden software makes organizing and printing your photos fun and easy with great facial recognition, Special Filters, Calendar Organization, Automatic Layout Suggestions and so much more!^7
- Fast Front: Quickly change ink or add paper at the front of the printer.
- CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM: An exclusive service for users of genuine Canon inks, offering access to photos, templates and more.^8
- Quiet Mode: This considerate feature lets you print anytime without worrying about disturbing those around you.
- Auto Scan Mode: Automatically recognizes the type of original, then scans and saves it with the suitable settings.^9
- Built-In Wireless: Print and scan wirelessly from any Wi-Fi® enabled computer around the house.^1
- PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS): PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS) lets you print and scan photos or documents from your mobile device using the free PPS app.^2
- AirPrint: Print wirelessly and effortlessly from your compatible iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod touch® - no drivers needed!^10
- Google Cloud Print™: Allows users to print from Gmail™ and Google Docs™ on a mobile device, and from Google Chrome™ browser for Mac®, Windows®, Linux®, and Chrome™ devices. With Google Cloud Print, you can print from wherever you are, from applications you use every day. You can even share your home and work printers with anyone you choose.^11
- Super G3 Fax: The high speed business fax15 standard for color and PC facsimiles on plain paper meets the home office workhorse with 19 coded speed dials and memory for up to 50 incoming pages.^17
- Hi-Speed USB: Plug the cable into your PC for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.
- Print Speed (up to): 4" x 6" Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds^4,5
- Print Speed (Approx)
- Black: ESAT: Approx. 9.7 ipm^4,5
- Color: ESAT: Approx. 5.5 ipm^4,5
- Number of Nozzles
- Black: 1,152
- Color: 640
- Total: 1,792
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to)
- Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi^3
- Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi^3
- Ink Compatibility
- PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-240XL XL Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-240 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-241XL XL Color Ink Cartridge
- CL-241 Color Ink Cartridge
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder
- 100 Sheets
- ADF: 30 Sheets
- Paper Compatibility
- Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper;
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
- Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, AirPrint^10, Auto Duplex Print, Borderless Printing^13, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print^14, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print^11, My Image Garden^7, Photo Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions^2, Wireless Printing^1
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 4.7 ipm^4
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%
- Copy Features: Auto Document Feeder (ADF), AE (Auto Exposure) Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Frame Erase Copy, Zoom
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions
- Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi^16
- Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi^16
- ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical)^16
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode^9, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB)
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size
- Flatbed: 8.5" x 11.7"
- ADF: 8.5" x 14"
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX)^15
- Transmission Speed (approx.)
- Black: Approx. 3 sec per page^16
- Color: Approx.
1 min per page^16
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 50 Pages^17
- Group Dialing: 19
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception
- Other Features: 2-Line LCD, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Fully Integrated Auto Document Feeder (ADF), PIXMA Cloud Link12, Wireless Printing^1
- Other Features
- Wireless Printing^1
- 2-Line LCD Display
- Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology
- Full HD Movie Print6
- Fully-Integrated Auto Document Feeder
- Quick Start
- OS Compatibility
- Computer Operating Systems
- Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7,^19
- Windows 7 SP1, Window Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit^19
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9^19
- Mobile Operating Systems
- iOS, Android, Windows RT^19
- Standard Interface
- Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)^1
- Hi-Speed USB
- USB Flash Memory
- Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional)^18
What's In The Box:
- MX532 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer
- Power Cord
- FINE Cartridges
- Setup CD-ROM
- Telephone Line Cable
- Manuals and other documents
- Unit: 18.7 lbs
- Shipping: 22 lbs
- Depth: 15.2"
- Height: 7.9"
- Width: 18.1"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details
- Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Requires an Internet connection and the PIXMA Printing Solutions ("PPS") app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 5.1 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 2.3 or later. User must register printer with PPS and be a registered member of the compatible online Cloud service(s) user chooses to access through PPS and is subject to the terms and conditions of those services. Certain functions (scanning and printing locally stored photos/documents) require your device to be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n capability as your printer. For users of compatible Apple mobile devices, document printing requires Apple AirPrint, which requires an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
- "ISO/IEC 24734, 24735 define the default print and copy speed measurement methods. Print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734, excluding time to print the first set. Copy speed is the average of FCOT, ISO/IEC 24735 Annex D. ADF copy speed is the average of ESAT in General Performance Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24735, excluding time to copy the first set. See our www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details."
- Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed is measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used, and page coverage. See www.usa.canon.com/printspeed for additional information.
- Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
- To install using Windows® OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
- CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM is a premium content service available exclusively to users only when all of the colors of genuine Canon inks and all of the software that came with the printer are properly installed.
- For network users, Auto Scan Mode is available only when scanning at a computer using MP Navigator EX software and selecting the 1-click feature then "Save to PC."
- AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
- Requires smartphone or tablet and with compatible PPS app and internet connection.
- Envelopes and High Resolution Paper are NOT supported for borderless printing.
- "Full HD Movie Print" is available from "MOV" and "MP4" movie files created by select Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot, and VIXIA digital cameras and camcorders. Requires PC or Mac with Intel® processor and Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later for "MOV" files, or Canon ImageBrowser EX 1.0 or later for "MOV" or "MP4" files. Print quality is determined by the video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution.
- The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
- Black & white document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using ITU-T No.1 chart. Color document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using Canon Color Fax Test Sheet. Actual transmission speed vary depending on document complexity, fax setting at receiving end, and line conditions etc.
- Page count is based on ITU-T No.1 chart or Canon FAX Standard Chart No.1.
- Requires mobile phone (or other device) equipped with Bluetooth v2.0 technology and optional Canon Bluetooth Unit BU-30. Bluetooth operation depends on the device and software version used. Operating distance is approx. 10 meters but may vary due to obstacles, radio signals, locations where radio interference occurs, magnetic fields from microwave ovens, device sensitivity and/or antenna performance.
- System requirements vary by application. For Mac OS, an Internet connection is required during software installation. For Windows OS, .NET Framework 4 is required to install My Image Garden, Quick Menu, and Easy-WebPrint EX software.
- Easy-WebPrint EX requires Internet Explorer 7 or 8 for Windows, Internet Explorer 9 for Windows Vista SP2 (or later) or Windows 7, or Safari 4.0 - 5.0 for Mac OS X v10.5 - 10.6.x.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.