Body-Solid Deluxe Cable Crossover Machine, Model GDCC250
Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial
strength training equipment. Over 5 million customers are enjoying the results
of strength training in their everyday lives. Our equipment is designed to fit
a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes. The Body-Solid
GDCC250 Selectorized Deluxe Cable Center puts you in position to perform hundreds
of strength-efficient exercises including cable crossovers, one-arm rows, leg
kickbacks and inclined fly.
- 20 independent height adjustments and 180º cable positioning for frictionless
resistance in all directions.
- Includes two 160 lb. weight stacks and optional 50lb upgrade.
- High-density foam rubber handgrips and handles, injected molded end and
- Includes dual position pull-up bar with infinite variable width spacing
for full extension and contraction.
- Built and guaranteed with Body-Solid quality that will last a lifetime.
- Vertical carriage system features fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys and
locking, universal attachment connections
- 11-gauge, 2" x 4" oval tubing with an electrostatically applied powder coat
- 4.8mm diameter spun steel aircraft cables rated to over 2,500 lbs
- 20 independent height adjustments and 180º cable positioning
- Two 160 lb. weight stacks (weight ratio is 1/2 : 1)
- High-density foam rubber handgrips and handles
- High-density, injected molded end and foot caps
- Dual position pull-up bar
- Optional 50lb upgrade
- Height: 83.5"
- Width: 29"
- Length: 164"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Limited Lifetime