Bosch 2-5/8" x 12" SDS-Max Rotary Hammer Core Bit, Model HC8521
Bosch SDS-max® carbide-tipped rotary hammer core bits offer an integral shank
for better power transmission. Bosch SDS-max® rotary hammer core bits with wave
design go beyond the range of standard bits and allow smaller hammers to drill
larger holes. Wave design transfers energy to bit more effectively for up to
40 percent faster drilling versus previous design.
- Wave design transfers energy to bit more effectively for up to 40 percent
faster drilling versus previous design
- Carbide-tipped centering bit
- Asymmetrical carbide teeth for faster cutting, longer life
- All-in-one core transmits power directly to the end of the bit
- Maximum core size is 2-5/8 In. deep
- Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Useable Length: 7"
- Overall Length: 12"
- *Note: Drill bits (or extension + drill bit) in excess of 8" should
never exceed 600 RPM