Bosch Tools 1-1/8" High-Speed Steel Step Drill Bit, Model SDH11
The Bosch line of step drills offers 13 different hole sizes with a single
bit. The step drill bits are ideal for electrical, plumbing and HVAC contractors.
Typical step drill bit applications include electrical knockouts, running conduit,
drawbolt holes, faucet installations, auto body work, running freon lines, edge
boring steel and hollow doors.
- Self-starting point starts on contact
- Balance double flute eliminates chatter and vibration
- Resharpenable cutting edge provides longer tool life
- Three-flat shank for reduced slippage
- For use with all common drilling needs
- Drills clean, accurate holes in these thin materials (up to 1/8 In.):
- Sheet metal
- Vinyl siding
- Stainless steel
- Cast iron
- Diameter: 1-1/8"
- Shank Diameter: 1/2"
- Application: Knockout
- Point Type: Self-starting
- Notes: Knockout