Bosch Tools 2-1/4" x 22" SDS-max Rotary Hammer Core Bit, Model HC8517
Bosch SDS-max® carbide-tipped rotary hammer core bits offer an integral shank for better power transmission. Bosch SDS-max® rotary hammer core bits with wave design go beyond the range of standard bits and allow smaller hammers to drill larger holes. Wave design transfers energy to bit more effectively for up to 40 percent faster drilling versus previous design.
- Wave design transfers energy to bit more effectively for up to 40 percent faster drilling versus previous design
- Carbide-tipped centering bit
- Asymmetrical carbide teeth for faster cutting, longer life
- All-in-one core transmits power directly to the end of the bit
- Maximum core size is 2-5/8 In. deep
- Diameter: 2-1/4"
- Useable Length: 17"
- Overall Length: 22"
- *Note: Drill bits (or extension + drill bit) in excess of 8" should never exceed 600 RPM