Swiss Army Infantry Chronograph Brown Dial Mens Watch - 241647
In 1897 the Original Swiss Army™ Knife was created in the small village Switzerland.
Since that time, Victorinox® has become known in more 100 countries for precision,
quality, functionality and versatility.
This century old heritage has been extended to Swiss Army Watches and Timepieces.
Each reflects the ingenious design and outstanding durability we’ve come to
stand for over the years. Uncompromising craftsmanship makes these watches worthy
to carry the cross and shield emblem that symbolizes the legend of Victorinox
and the Swiss Army Brand.
Intuitive, efficient, practical and tough - while the Infantry takes its key
style cues from classic aviator watches, its overall look reflects the authentic
values of military engineering and the core heritage of Victorinox Swiss Army.
The result is a refined and sophisticated timepiece, as urban in spirit as it
is timeless in design.
- Swiss Made
- Ø 40 mm PVD gold-treated 3N Stainless steel case (316L)
- Quartz chronograph movement (Ronda 5030.D)
- Scratch-resistant, triple-coated anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant to 100 m (10 ATM, 330 ft)
- Luminescent hands and numerals
- Screw-in caseback
- Date calendar
- Ecologically tanned leather strap
- Chronograph functions:
- Allows 1/10th of a second precision timing
- Small second and 30-minute counter
- Dial: Brown
- Bracelet Color: brown leather strap
- Bracelet Material: Leather
- Diameter: 40 mm
- Movement: Quartz chronograph
- Feature: Chronograph
- Dial Color: Brown
- Water-Resistance: 330 feet (100 M)
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Three Year Limited
Parts And Labor
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.