Swiss Army Chrono Classic Champagne Dial Mens Watch - 241659
In 1897 the Original Swiss Army™ Knife was created in the small village Switzerland.
Since that time, Victorinox® has become known in more 100 countries for precision,
quality, functionality and versatility.
This century old heritage has been extended to Swiss Army Watches and Timepieces.
Each reflects the ingenious design and outstanding durability we’ve come to
stand for over the years. Uncompromising craftsmanship makes these watches worthy
to carry the cross and shield emblem that symbolizes the legend of Victorinox
and the Swiss Army Brand.
A true technical classic in a timeless design
- Swiss Made
- Ø 41 mm Stainless steel case (316L)
- Quartz chronograph movement (ETA G10.211)
- Scratch-resistant, triple-coated anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant to 100 m (10 ATM, 330 ft)
- Luminescent hour and minute hands
- Applied numerals
- Date calendar
- Champagne dial
- Ecologically tanned leather strap
- Chronograph Function:
- Chronograph allowing 1/10th of a second precision timing
- Small second and 30-minute counter
- Dial: Champagne
- Bezel: PVD 2N
- Bracelet Color: Brown Leather
- Bracelet Material: Leather
- Diameter: 41 mm
- Movement: Quartz chronograph
- Water-Resistance: 330 feet (100 M)
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Three Year Limited
Parts And Labor
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.