Bosch Tools 3/16" To 7/8" High-Speed Steel Step Drill Bit, Model SDH2
The Bosch line of step drills offers 13 different hole sizes with a single
bit. The step drill bits are ideal for electrical, plumbing and HVAC contractors.
Typical step drill bit applications include electrical knockouts, running conduit,
drawbolt holes, faucet installations, auto body work, running freon lines, edge
boring steel and hollow doors.
- Self-starting point starts on contact
- Balance double flute eliminates chatter and vibration
- Resharpenable cutting edge provides longer tool life
- Three-flat shank for reduced slippage
- For use with all common drilling needs
- Drills clean, accurate holes in these thin materials (up to 1/8 In.):
- Sheet metal
- Vinyl siding
- Stainless steel
- Cast iron
- Diameter: 3/16" to 7/8"
- Increments: 1/16"
- Step Depth: 1/8"
- Number of Hole Sizes: 12
- Shank Diameter: 3/8"
- Application: All common drilling needs
- Point Type: Self-starting
- Drill bits (or extension + drill bit) in excess of 8" should never exceed
- For all common drilling needs