Bosch Tools 7-1/4" 48 Tooth Ferrous Metal Cutting Circular Saw Blade
Designed for steel plate, angle iron, bar stock or pipe. Tri-metal shims between
each carbide tip and blade absorb shock in tough applications. Thin kerf with
fully hardened plate removes less material for fast, accurate cutting. Fits
most saw brands and models, including wormdrive.
- Extra-hard C6 carbide teeth with zero hook angle produces a fast, clean
cut with minimal burrs
- Triple-chip tooth grind provides smooth cutting and durability
- Cooler running and much longer life with less dust and debris than bonded
- Expansion slots keep blade running true
- 5/8" arbor with diamond knockout
- Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Number of Teeth: 48
- Arbor: 5/8" DKO
- Grind Type: TCG
- Hook Angle: 0°
- Plate Thickness: .065"
- Kerf: 0.079"
- Max. RPM: 7,900
- Tool: Portable / worm drive