Bosch Tools 1-3/8" x 6" Fractional Reduced Shank Black Oxide Drill Bit, Model BL2215
The Bosch line of metal drill bits offers a solution for every professional application. Each bit is manufactured to exacting specifications and features a split point that starts on contact with no walking or skating, eliminating the need for a center punch. Bosch black oxide bits offer superior durability, speed and selection to support most general-purpose applications.
- Speed helix design for three times faster drilling than standard bits
- Last 50% longer than high-speed steel
- Easier drilling, reduced heat and extended drill bit life
- For use in steel, copper, aluminum, brass, oak, maple, MDF, pine, PVC, polycarbonate, acrylic, ABS, nylon and composite materials
- Diameter: 1-3/8"
- Shank Diameter: 1/2"
- Overall Length: 6"
- Quantity: 1
- *Note: All 135° points; all round shank
- Unit: 1 lbs
- Shipping: 2 lbs