Energy by Klipsch White Take Classic I/O 4 Indoor/Outdoor Speaker - IO4WH
Send your music outdoors while you entertain, cookout or just plain relax with
the Energy Take Classic I/O 4 indoor/outdoor speaker. Fill your environment
from soothing background music to a rockin' party atmosphere; the I/O 4 can
handle it all. Designed to look great above a deck, complimenting a year-around
sunroom, or even mounted in an exercise room, the white cabinet can be painted
to match any décor. The I/O 4 comes with a mounting bracket that allows
either vertical or horizontal mounting while unique M6 threaded inserts tackle
unique business or residential applications.
- Specifically designed for maximum performance for backyard decks, sunrooms
or other weather-exposed areas you would not put a regular home speaker
- Solid, paintable, UV treated ABS cabinets with rust resistant grills
- 5-way binding posts assure a hassle-free, secure wire connection
- Multiple mounting options with included mounting bracket and dual, M6 threaded
- 0.5 inch tweeter with 4" woofer for full range sound quality
- System Type: 2-way sealed outdoor weatherproof loudspeaker
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz - 22 kHz +/- 3 dB
- Power Handling: up to 35 watts RMS
- Impedance: 8 ohms nominal; 4 ohms minimum
- Sensitivity: 84 dB
- Inputs: Dual 5-way gold-plated binding posts
- Included Accessories: Rust resistant grille, Rust Resistant Mounting
Bracket, Rear Mounting Inserts
- Tweeter: One .5" (12.7 mm) tweeter
- Woofer: One 4" (101.6mm) woofer with polypropylene cone and
- Crossover Point: 4.5kHz
- Height: 8.75"
- Width: 5.75"
- Depth: 6.4"
- Unit: 3.5 lbs
- Shipping: 6 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above