Body Solid Functional Training Center 200 - GDCC200
With the GDCC200, life imitates state-of-the-art in a new space-saving
Define the motions that are right for you and your individual workout goals
with the Body-Solid GDCC200 Functional Training Center. This dual independent
weight stack system provides dedicated resistance with true isolateral movements.
Core stability training can lead to improved balance, coordination and stability.
By efficiently working your body's stabilizer muscles though a limitless number
of exercises, the GDCC200 Functional Training Center offers strength-building
results to users of all sizes.
Unrestricted multiple planes of motion approximate the muscle activity required
for many of the activities you do in everyday life. The Body-Solid GDCC200 features
ergonomically designed adjustments and interchangeable cable handles engineered
to put hundreds of strength-building exercises within your grasp.
With a space-saving footprint, dual independent weight stacks, user-friendly
ergonomics and adjustability and precision-fitted components, the GDCC200 Functional
Training Center isolates an unbeatable value in today's advanced fitness market.
From cable crossovers and shoulder presses to pull-ups, leg kickbacks and everything
in between, make a motion to improve your core, build your strength and increase
your endurance with the Body-Solid GDCC200.
The Body-Solid GDCC200 Functional Training Center puts core stability within
your grasp by offering a limitless variety of balance-improving, coordination-enhancing,
user-defined workout regimens.
- Dimensions: L 72.5" (1843mm) X D 42.3" (1074mm) X 83.8" (2128mm)
- Vertical carriage system features fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys and
locking, universal attachment connections
- 11-gauge, 2" x 4" oval tubing with an electrostatically applied powder coat
- Precision-fitted frame components constructed from commercial grade 11-gauge,
2" x 4" oval tubing with an electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- 4.8mm diameter spun steel aircraft cables rated to over 2,500 lbs.
- 20 independent height adjustments and 180º cable positioning
- Two 160 lb. weight stacks (weight ratio is 1/2 : 1)
- High-density foam rubber handgrips and handles
- High-density, injected molded end and foot caps
- Dual position pull-up bar
- Optional 50lb upgrade
- Unit: 514 lbs
- Shipping: 550 lbs
- Length: 72.50"
- Height: 83.80"
- Width: 42.30"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Lifetime Warranty
On Parts And Labor