Body Solid Pro Power Rack - GPR378
Freedom of movement combined with adjustable racking and safety positions make
the Power Rack a must-have for those who want to strength train without compromise.
The Body-Solid Pro Power Rack is designed to work with all types of benches
and engineered for extreme workouts.
Heavy-duty 11-gauge high tensile strength steel frames feature all-4-side welded
construction and oversized industrial strength hardware. Electrostatically applied
powder coat finish resists chipping and scratching through the most brutal routines.
If you want to get bigger and stronger fast, a Body-Solid Pro Power Rack is
what you need.
Picture shows base Pro Power Rack. Alternate images show options Lat Attachment
#GLA378, 200 Lb. Weight Stack #SP200, Bench #GFID71
- Wide 'walk-in' design
- 20 adjustment levels
- 3"x 3" vertical support columns
- 41" wide knurled chinning bar
- Heat tempered Lift-Offs and saber-style safety rods keep your workouts simple,
safe, and effective
- Ideal for home and commercial use
- 79"H x 49"L x 46"W
- Shown with OPTIONAL Plate Load
- Attachment #GLA378
- Includes Lat Bar and Straight Bar
- Add on plate posts
- Lockouts 3” on center
- Optional 210 lb. weight stack (#SP200)
- Unit: 160 lbs
- Shipping: 180 lbs
- Length: 49"
- Height: 82"
- Width: 46"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Lifetime Warranty
On Parts And Labor