Viking 48" Pro-Style 5 Series Graphite Grey Freestanding Gas Range, Model
The new Viking gas self-clean range offers all the aesthetics and features
of our new Custom range plus the convenience of a self-clean oven. So you not
only get an extra large oven, but an exceptionally clean one, as well. The combination
of a 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and GourmetGlo™ infrared broiler provide unrivaled
power. Up top, the Pro Sealed Burner System delivers precision control of 15,000
- VSH™ Pro Sealed Burner System
Cook like a pro with up to 18,500 BTUs and infinite settings of easy-to-clean
high performance sealed burners. Combination of unique patented burner and
surface design provides cleanability plus superior performance at any temperature
- VariSimmer™ Setting
The VariSimmer™ Setting on ALL burners provides gentle, even simmering at
precisely low cooking temperatures.
- Porcelainized Cooking Surface
Keep spills in one place with the raised edges of our exclusive one-piece
tooled porcelainized cooking surface. Raised edges around perimeter seal top
to completely contain spills. Porcelanized for easy cleaning, durability and
long lasting finish
- SureSpark™ Ignition System
The exclusive SureSpark™ Ignition System ensures automatic ignition/re-ignition
should the burners extinguish any time while cooking.
- ProFlow™ Convection Baffle
Bake breads and cakes to lofty perfection with the incredibly even heat circulation
of the ProFlow(TM) Convection Baffle system. Each Pro Flow(TM) Baffle has
been engineered specifically for each oven cavity to maximize even cooking.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler
Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense
heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler. Intense heat
from broiler sears meats and fish locking in juices.
- Self Clean Oven
Clean up is as easy as the twist of a knob on our self clean oven.
Commercial-Type Surface Power
- VSH™ (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed burner System
- Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus™ 18,500 BTU burner (not
available on 4GQ or 4G models)
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's
- VariSimmer™ setting for all burners
- All burners equipped with SureSpark™ Ignition System for consistent and
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the
knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
- Combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and infrared broiler with
SureSpark™ Ignition System (left oven has one 15,000 BTU)
- GourmetGlo™ Infrared Broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling
applications (right oven only)
- Oven has six rack positions with two TruGlide™ full extension racks and
one standard rack
- Six functions - natural airflow bake, convection bake, infrared broil,
convection infrared broil, convection dehydrate and convection defrost
- All convection functions utilize the ProFlow™ Convection Air Baffle, which
is specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution
- Left baking oven provides secondary oven
- Heavy-duty broiler pan/grid
- Four halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout the oven cavity
(two in left oven)
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Self-cleaning porcelain oven (right oven)
- One piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous
front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
Griddle/ Simmer Plate
- Available in 12" or 24" widths
- Commercial-grade, machined steel construction with Blanchard finish to retain
cooking oils for stick-resistant cooking
- Thermostatically controlled for precise temperatures (24" griddle includes
separate burner controls)
- Grease trough can be easily removed from the front of the griddle for cleaning
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition
- Porcelainized, cast-iron one piece grate
- Porcelainized flavor generator-plates catch dripping and circulate smoke
around food for outdoor-grilled flavor
- Two piece porcelainized drip pan can hold three quarts of liquid
- Drip tray located beneath the burner catches any possible drippings not
caught in the drip pan
- Shipped natural or LP/Propane gas; field convertible with conversion kit
- accepts standard residential 1/2" (1.3 cm) ID gas service line
- 120VAC/60Hz; 4 ft. (121.9 cm), 3-wire cord with grounded 3-prong plug attached
Maximum Amp Usage
- Height: 37"
- Width: 47-7/8"
- To End of Side Panel: 24-5/16"
- To Front of Door: 25-3/4"
- To End of Door Handle: 28-11/16"
- Height: 16-1/8"
- Width: 23"
- Depth: 18-3/4"
- Height: 16-1/8"
- Width: 12-1/8"
- Depth: 18-3/4"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Three-year full covers complete unit
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative