Viking 7 Series 48" Stainless Steel 8 Burner Dual Fuel Range - VDR7488BSS
Viking Professional 7 Series Ranges adapt Viking Elevation Burners™ used
on the Viking Commercial product line with tried and true robust features from
the Viking Professional product line, to create a restaurant-quality range that
delivers power and precision for your home. Now you can make dinner for your
family instead of reservations.
- Viking Elevation Burners™
Viking Elevation Burners™ with brass flame ports boast 23,000 BTUs across
the front of all width configurations, with multiple 15,000 BTUs and one 8,000
BTU burner across the rear.
- VariSimmer™ Setting
The VariSimmer™ Setting on ALL burners provides gentle, even simmering
at precisely low cooking temperatures.
- SureSpark™ Ignition System
The exclusive SureSpark™ Ignition System ensures automatic ignition/re-ignition
should the burners extinguish any time while cooking.
- Digital Meat Thermometer
iDevices accessory meat thermometer allows monitoring of food from up to 200
feet away via an Apple of Android device using Bluetooth technology.
- SoftLit™ LED Lights
SoftLit™ LED Lights accent the control panel and illuminate knobs.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler
Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense
heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler. Intense
heat from broiler sears meats and fish locking in juices.
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat System
Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready™ Preheat System. Quick preheat
means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
Commercial-Type Surface Power
- Viking Elevation Burners™ with brass flame ports boast 23,000 BTUs
across the front of all width configurations, with multiple 15,000 BTUs and
one 8,000 BTU burner across the rear
- Three burner sizes efficiently deliver heat to any size cookware
- VariSimmer™ Setting on ALL burners provides gentle, even simmering
at precisely low cooking temperatures
- SureSpark™ Ignition System, ensures automatic ignition/re-ignition,
should the burners extinguish at any time while cooking
Dual Fuel Oven Functions
- Largest self-clean oven in the industry has enough space to accommodate
various size bakeware for multi-rack cooking
- PATENTED Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection System has the largest fan
in the industry; the 8 1/2” two-speed fan works bi-directionally for
maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- 12 high-performance cooking modes: bake, convection bake, TruConvec™
Convection Cooking, convection roast, hi, med and low broil, convection broil,
convection dehydrate, convection defrost, proof (left oven on 48”W. range),
- EXCLUSIVE GourmetGlo™ Infrared Broiler provides intense heat to lock
in savory juices
- Concealed 10 pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control
(right oven on 48”W. range)
- Concealed four pass bake element (left oven on 48”W. range)
- EXCLUSIVE Rapid Ready™ Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat
times - so your oven is ready to begin cooking when you are (right oven on
- Accessory broiler pan and tray provide more roasting and broiling options
- iDevices accessory meat thermometer allows monitoring of food from up to
200 feet away via an Apple or Android devise using Bluetooth® technology.
Perfect for baking and roasting so you never have to worry about undercooking
- EXCLUSIVE GentleClose™ Door allows the door to slowly close, ensuring
delicate baked goods are not disturbed
- EXCLUSIVE TruGlide™ Full Extension Racks for safer and easier removal
of heavy bakeware
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- SoftLit™ LED Lights accent the control panel and illuminate knobs
- EXCLUSIVE seamless, heavy gauge porcelain burner pan with elevated flame
ports prevent spillovers from baking on, making cleanup easy
- Continuous grate design allows easy movement of pots and pans from burner
to burnerEasy to clean porcelainized oven cavity
- Self-clean oven
- Grates, burner caps, knobs, griddle and accessories can be easily removed
and taken to the sink for cleaning
- Gas requirements: Shipped Natural or LP/Propane, accepts standard
residential 1/2” (1.3 cm) ID gas service line.
Unit is field convertible with proper conversion kit
- Maximum amp usage: 240V - 37.0 amps / 208V - 32.0 amps
- Oven interior: Right oven - 25-5/16” (64.3 cm) / Left oven -
13-3/4” (34.9 cm)
- Oven interior height: 16-1/2” (41.9 cm)
- Oven interior depth:
- Overall: 19-1/2” (41.9 cm)
- Measured to AHAM Standard**: 16-13/16” (42.7 cm)
- Oven volume
- Overall: Right - 4.7 cu. ft. / Left - 2.6 cu. ft
- Measured to AHAM Standard**: Right - 4.1 cu. ft. / Left - 2.2 cu. ft.
- Overall Width: 47.88"
- Overall Height - To top of side trim: 35.94"
- Overall Depth (from Rear) - To end of Side Panel: 25.25"
- Overall Depth (from Rear) - To front of Door: 26.94"
- Overall Depth (from Rear) - To end of Door Handle: 30"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- 2-year full - complete product
- 90-day full – cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative
- 5-year limited – surface burners