Wolf 30" Stainless Steel Transitional LP Gas Cooktop, Model CG304T/S/LP
Wolf offers the industry's widest range of gas cooktop styles, and the new
30" transitional gas cooktop features four dual-stacked, sealed burners in a
polished design. The patented two-tiered burners give cooks greater control
over a wide range of heat output, from 18,000 Btu for restaurant-quality sears
and fast boil times to a mere breath of flame for gentle simmering of sauces,
soups and other delicate foods. The cooktop's seamless burner pan is constructed
from a single piece of stainless steel, and porcelain-coated, cast iron grates
make it easy to slide pots from burner to burner without lifting.
The controls consist of four brushed stainless control knobs capped in black
and set against an all-glass panel. LED-backlit indicator lights appear around
each knob only as controls are engaged, giving the panel a clean, quiet look
when not in use.
- Patented dual-stacked sealed burners
Bring new dimensions of control to your cooking. Wolf's dual-stacked burner
design, with two tiers of flame ports, bring the flame closer to (or further
away from) the cooking vessel to deliver the right heat for the task at hand.
- 18,000 Btu burner
The most powerful burner on a Wolf gas cooktop ever. Boil even large stock
pots of water 25 percent faster than with earlier models.
- Simmer and melt
The lower tier of the Wolf dual-stacked burner provides a range of precision
control down to the merest breath of flame, capably maintaining the ultra-low
Btus you need to splendidly melt chocolate or cheese and confidently keep
homemade sauces and soups at the ideal simmer for hours.
- Stylish controls
Stainless control knobs capped in black are set against an all-glass control
panel. LED-backlit indicator lights appear only as controls are engaged, giving
the panel a pure, clean look when not in use.
- Seamless stainless steel burner pan
Cleanup is simple, thanks to the one-piece stainless steel burner pan.
- Porcelain-coated, cast-iron burner grates
Continuous cast-iron grates with a matte black, porcelain finish let you slide
pots easily on and off heat, or from one burner to another.
- Individual spark ignition system
Each burner has a sensor that detects if the flame has gone out while you're
cooking and automatically reignites it electronically.
- Transitional-style grates and control knobs compliment Wolf transitional-style
- Crafted of heavy-duty stainless steel.
- Dual-stacked, sealed burners for precise control and easy cleanup.
- Flame recognition and automatic reignition for safety and ease of use.
- Individual spark ignition system—only the burner in use will spark.
- True simmer setting on all burners prevents scorching.
- Illuminated controls.
- Porcelain-coated, cast iron continuous grates.
- Seamless burner pan for easy cleanup
- Gas pressure regulator built into unit
- ETL certified for US and Canada
- Electrical Requirements: 110/120 V AC 60 Hz, 15 amp dedicated circuit
- (2) 9,200 Btu burners
- 12,000 Btu burner
- 18,000 Btu burner
- Star-K Kosher certified as Sabbath and holiday-complian
- Height: 4"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 21"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Full Two Year: For two years from the date of original installation,
this Wolf Appliance product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair
or replace, under normal residential use, any part of the product that
proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided
by Wolf Appliance under the above warranty must be performed by Wolf factory
certified service, unless otherwise specified by Wolf Appliance, Inc.
Service will be provided during normal business hours.
- Limited Five Year: For five years from the date of original installation,
Wolf Appliance will repair or replace the following parts that prove to
be defective in materials or workmanship: gas burners (excludes appearance),
electric heating elements, blower motors (ventilation hoods), electronic
control boards, magnetron tubes and induction generators.. If the owner
uses Wolf factory certified service, the service provider will repair
or replace these parts with the owner paying for all other costs, including
labor. If the owner uses non-certified service, the owner must contact
Wolf Appliances, Inc. (using the information below) to receive repaired
or replacement parts. Wolf Appliance will not reimburse the owner for
parts purchased from non-certified service or other sources.