Wolf 36" Stainless Steel Professional LP Gas Cooktop, Model CG365P/SLP
Our new line of professional gas cooktops is highlighted by signature design
elements and performance features that have made Wolf a hallmark of chef-style
kitchens. The 36" professional gas cooktop offers five dual-stacked, sealed
burners with a patented two-tiered design that gives cooks greater control over
a wide range of heat output, from 18,000 Btu for restaurant-quality sears and
fast boil times to a mere breath of flame for gentle simmering of sauces, soups
and other delicate foods.
The single piece of stainless steel that makes up the seamless burner pan also
serves as the backdrop for five signature Wolf red control knobs with LED indicator
lights (black and brushed stainless steel knobs are also available). The refined
professional look is accented by laser-etched graphics on the control panel
and porcelain-coated cast iron grates.
- Patented dual-stacked sealed burners
Bring new dimensions of control to your cooking. Wolf's dual-stacked burner
design, with two tiers of flame ports, bring the flame closer to (or further
away from) the cooking vessel to deliver the right heat for the task at hand.
- 18,000 Btu burner
The most powerful burner on a Wolf gas cooktop ever. Boil even large stock
pots of water 25 percent faster than with earlier models.
- Simmer and melt
The lower tier of the Wolf dual-stacked burner provides a range of precision
control down to the merest breath of flame, capably maintaining the ultra-low
Btus you need to splendidly melt chocolate or cheese and confidently keep
homemade sauces and soups at the ideal simmer for hours.
- Signature Wolf controls
Wolf professional gas cooktops feature our signature red knobs (black or brushed
stainless knobs are available) set against a stainless steel control panel
with laser-etched graphics and LED indicator lights.
- Seamless stainless steel burner pan
Cleanup is simple, thanks to the one-piece stainless steel burner pan.
- Porcelain-coated, cast-iron burner grates
Continuous cast-iron grates with a matte black, porcelain finish let you slide
pots easily on and off heat, or from one burner to another.
- Individual spark ignition system
Each burner has a sensor that detects if the flame has gone out while you're
cooking and automatically reignites it electronically.
- Professional-style grates and control knobs compliment Wolf professional
- Crafted of heavy-duty stainless steel.
- Dual-stacked, sealed burners for precise control and easy cleanup.
- Flame recognition and automatic reignition for safety and ease of use.
- Individual spark ignition system—only the burner in use will spark.
- True simmer setting on all burners prevents scorching.
- Illuminated controls.
- Porcelain-coated, cast iron continuous grates.
- Seamless burner pan for easy cleanup.
- Gas pressure regulator built into unit
- LP Gas
- ETL certified for US and Canada
- Electrical Requirements: 110/120 V AC 60 Hz, 15 amp dedicated circuit
- (3) 9,200 Btu burners
- 12,000 Btu burner
- 18,000 Btu burner
- Star-K Kosher certified as Sabbath and holiday-compliant
- Height: 4"
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 21"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Full Two Year: For two years from the date of original installation,
this Wolf Appliance product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair
or replace, under normal residential use, any part of the product that
proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided
by Wolf Appliance under the above warranty must be performed by Wolf factory
certified service, unless otherwise specified by Wolf Appliance, Inc.
Service will be provided during normal business hours.
- Limited Five Year: For five years from the date of original installation,
Wolf Appliance will repair or replace the following parts that prove to
be defective in materials or workmanship: gas burners (excludes appearance),
electric heating elements, blower motors (ventilation hoods), electronic
control boards, magnetron tubes and induction generators.. If the owner
uses Wolf factory certified service, the service provider will repair
or replace these parts with the owner paying for all other costs, including
labor. If the owner uses non-certified service, the owner must contact
Wolf Appliances, Inc. (using the information below) to receive repaired
or replacement parts. Wolf Appliance will not reimburse the owner for
parts purchased from non-certified service or other sources.