JL Audio XD Series Monoblock Class D 600 W Subwoofer Amplifier - 98604
This potent monoblock amplifier employs our high-speed NexD switching
design to achieve unprecedented efficiency and amazing power output in a very
compact chassis. Don't let the small size fool you, though... this amplifier
is capable of serious subwoofer power, delivering a full 600 W of continuous
power into a 2 ohm load (14.4V, 1% THD).
Targeted specifically for subwoofer applications, the XD600/1v2 includes a
variable slope low-pass filter with continuously variable cutoff frequency selection
from 50-500 Hz.
The XD600/1v2 also features the v2 Spec feature set, which consists of automatic
turn-on capability (via signal sensing or DC-offset sensing), and a dual-range
differential-balanced input section able to handle a wide range of input voltage
levels. With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately),
the amplifier's level can be directly controlled from the driver's seat.
This amplifier features a black powder-coat finish and a gasketed, brushed
aluminum cover for the controls.
- Description: Class D, Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier
- Continuous Power (RMS Method):
- 400W RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms
- 600W RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
- (Ratings at 14.4V supply voltage)
- THD+N at Rated Power: <1%
- Frequency Response: 7 Hz - 500 Hz (+0, -1dB)
- Damping Factor:
- >1000 @ 4 ohms / 50 Hz
- >500 @ 2 ohms / 50 Hz
- Height: 2.05"
- Width: 8.52"
- Depth: 7.09"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details