JL Audio XD Series 2 Channel Class D Full-Range 200 W Amplifier - 98600
This tiny amplifier packs a serious full-range punch, delivering a staggering
100 watts per channel into 2 ohms (14.4V, 1% THD). The breakthrough that makes
this much power possible in such a small chassis is our NexD™ ultra-high-speed
switching design, which allows for full bandwidth Class D operation with extremely
low distortion and outstanding efficiency.
The XD200/2v2 includes a 12 dB / octave filter which can be configured as a
low-pass or high-pass filter and offers continuously variable cutoff frequency
selection from 50-500 Hz.
The XD200/2v2 also features the v2 Spec feature set, which consists of automatic
turn-on capability (via signal sensing or DC-offset sensing), and a dual-range
differential-balanced input section able to handle a wide range of input voltage
levels. With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately),
the amplifier's level can be directly controlled from the driver's seat.
This amplifier features a black powder-coat finish and a gasketed, brushed
aluminum cover for the controls.
- Description: Class D, Full-Range 2-Channel Amplifier
- Continuous Power (RMS Method):
- 75W RMS x 2 @ 4 ohms
- 100W RMS x 2 @ 2 ohms
- Bridged: 200W RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms
- (Ratings at 14.4V supply voltage)
- THD+N at Rated Power: <1%
- Frequency Response: 12 Hz - 22 kHz (+0, -1dB)
- Damping Factor:
- >150 @ 4 ohms per ch./ 50 Hz
- >75 @ 2 ohms per ch. / 50 Hz
- Height: 2.05"
- Width: 6.85"
- Depth: 7.09"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor