JL Audio XD Series 4 Channel Class D Full-Range 400 W Amplifier - 98602
This tiny amplifier packs a serious full-range punch, delivering a staggering
100 watts to each of its four channels into 2 ohms (14.4V, 1% THD). The breakthrough
that makes this much power possible in such a small chassis is our NexD™
ultra-high-speed switching design, which allows for full bandwidth Class D operation
with extremely low distortion and outstanding efficiency.
Use the XD400/4v2 in combination with our XD600/1 monoblock to build a 1000
W amplification system to power four satellites and a subwoofer... and fit the
whole thing under a seat. Or, use the XD400/4v2 by itself to power two satellites,
plus a subwoofer. With XD's, the possibilities are endless.
The XD400/4v2 includes a 12 dB / octave filter for each channel bank, which
can be configured as a low-pass or high-pass filter and offers continuously
variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz.
The XD400/4v2 also features the v2 Spec feature set, which consists of automatic
turn-on capability (via signal sensing or DC-offset sensing), and a dual-range
differential-balanced input section able to handle a wide range of input voltage
levels. With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately),
the amplifier's level can be directly controlled from the driver's seat.
This amplifier features a black powder-coat finish and a gasketed, brushed
aluminum cover for the controls.
- Description: Class D, Full-Range 2-Channel Amplifier
- Continuous Power (RMS Method):
- 75W RMS x 4 @ 4 ohms
- 100W RMS x 4 @ 2 ohms
- Bridged: 150W RMS x 2 @ 8 ohms
- Bridged: 200W RMS x 2 @ 4 ohms
- (Ratings at 14.4V supply voltage)
- THD+N at Rated Power: <1%
- Frequency Response: 12 Hz - 22 kHz (+0, -1dB)
- Damping Factor:
- >150 @ 4 ohms per ch./ 50 Hz
- >75 @ 2 ohms per ch. / 50 Hz
- Height: 2.05"
- Width: 6.85"
- Depth: 7.09"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details