Life Fitness Activate Series Treadmill - OST0100
The Activate Series Treadmill delivers the leading features that have made Life Fitness treadmills the top choice of commercial facilities around the globe and is proudly made in Franklin Park, IL, USA, "The Treadmill Capital of the World." This highly durable, reliability-tested cardio equipment makes the most of any space and helps exercisers do the same.
- Optional Connection to LFconnect
Connect your Integrity cardio equipment to LFconnect.com, which provides important information about equipment usage.
- Easy to Use
The intuitive console design offers exercisers clear and simple direction for quick start or pre-programmed workouts.
- Made to Last
Hundreds of hours of testing goes into each and every piece of equipment to ensure its durability and reliability
- Green to Go
Life Fitness is committed to developing products that enable our customers to run greener businesses. Most models are self-powered, and our treadmills have been proven more energy efficient by third-party testing.
- Flexdeck® Shock Absorption System
Our patented system reduces knee and joint stress by up to 30% more than exercising on non-cushioned surfaces, decreasing the chance for injury and keeping runners feeling great on or off the treadmill.
- State-of-the-Art Motor
Powerful 3 HP AC motor with Magna Drive™ motor controller (6-horsepower peak) ensures a smooth workout while being remarkably energy efficient
- Fully Welded Frame
Proven Life Fitness components are solidly welded by expert treadmill craftsmen, ensuring a durable machine that is reliable over time.
- Heart Rate Monitoring
Lifepulse™ digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on the Ergo™ bar to provide accurate heart rate monitoring and Polar® telemetry provides hands-free heart rate monitoring when used with an optional chest strap
- Intuitive Console
Clear, simple controls offer exercisers clear direction for quick start or pre-programmed workouts, and the workout summary provides valuable feedback
- Min Speed: 0.5 mph (0.8 kph)
- Max Speed: 12 mph (19 kph)
- Belt and Deck System: DX3™
- Integrated Accessory Tray: Yes
- Side Handrails: 18" (46 cm)
- Easy To Remove Headphone Jack: No
- Ergobar: No
- Flex Deck Shock Absorption: Yes
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Lifepulse™ with DSP (Digital Signal Processing); Polar® Telemetry (optional chest strap required)
- Integrated Reading Rack: Yes
- On the Fly Programming: Yes
- Proactive Belt Wear Notification: Yes
- Walk, Jog, Run: No
- Welded Steel Frame, Front Roller Lift Wheels and Rear Levelers: Yes
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack: No
- Running Surface Length: 60 in (153 cm)
- Running Surface Width: 20 in (51 cm)
- Step Up Height: 8 in (21 cm)
- Motor System: 3.0 HP (6.0 HP peak) AC motor with MagnaDrive™ motor controller
- Power Requirements: Dedicated 120 volts/20 amp circuit (voltage may vary outside U.S.)
- Service Enhancements
- Flash Programmable with USB: No
- Manager Menu Options: No
- *Optional Attachable TV requires external power source. AC power line, 115 volt, 15 amp (voltage may vary outside the U.S.)
- Quick Start
- Fat Burn
- Fit Test
- WFI Submax Protocol
- Customized Cool Down
- Heart Rate
- Elapsed Time
- Distance Climbed
- Calories per Hour
- Language Choices (13)
- Workout Profile
- Length: 81"
- Height: 57"
- Width: 32"
- Unit: 325 lbs
- Shipping: 330 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Lifetime on frame
and Lifespring™ shock absorbers, lifetime on motor, 10-year on electrical
and mechanical parts, 1-year on labor (warranties outside the U.S. may vary)