Denon 7.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD A/V Receiver - AVR-S700W
Enjoy a world of wireless connectivity with the Denon AVR-S700W A/V receiver,
which features built-in Bluetooth wireless streaming along with built-in Wi-Fi
that together lets you explore the universe of audio available on the internet
and on your favorite portable devices.
Prepared for the future, the AVR-S700W is equipped with the latest HDMI specification,
which includes the ability to handle 4K Ultra HD high resolution video content,
including the forthcoming 4K Ultra HD 60 Hz frame rate video along with full
resolution 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling pass-through for the ultimate high
definition viewing experience.
Equipped with the latest high resolution audio decoders, including Dolby TrueHD
and DTS-HD Master Audio, the AVR-S700W also features the Audyssey Bronze suite
of DSP audio processing, which includes Audyssey MultEQ automated room acoustic
measurement and correction, along with Audyssey Dynamic EQ and Audyssey Dynamic
- Built-in Bluetooth & Wi-Fi
Many portable devices are equipped with Bluetooth wireless connectivity, and
the AVR-S700W's built-in Bluetooth wireless technology lets you stream your
favorite audio tracks from up to 8 Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as smartphones,
portable audio players and tablets.
With the built-in Wi-Fi wireless technology, the AVR-S700W connects to the
Internet through your home network, opening up a world of music from Internet
radio stations, as well as via streaming subscription services, including
Pandora, Spotify Connect and SiriusXM.
With AirPlay, you can enjoy listening to your favorite tracks wirelessly from
your portable iOS device, including iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. DLNA 1.5
certification lets you connect to your PC or Mac via your home network wirelessly
for additional streaming capabilities.
Our Denon Remote App lets you easily control the AVR-S700W with your favorite
portable device, and is available for Apple and Android devices as well as
the Kindle Fire.
- Latest HDMI 2.0 Connectivity
With 6 HDMI inputs, the AVR-S700W lets you connect multiple HDMI source
devices. For future readiness the Blu-ray and Game inputs support 4K Ultra
HD 60 Hz, 4:4:4 Pure Color and 21:9 video pass-through, a feature of the latest
HDMI specification. The AVR-S700W's video section is also fully compatible
with 3D content.
- Easy To Setup, Easy To Use
Denon's exclusive Setup Assistant, along with our Quick Start guide, will
have your system properly connected and configured quickly and easily, so
you can start enjoying superb home theater surround sound with a minimum of
fuss and bother. The Setup Assistant features clear on-screen graphics and
text that quickly and easily guide you through the setup process, optimizing
critical system settings for the best possible sound quality.
- Convenient USB Port
Connect your Apple iPod, iPod touch or iPad to the AVR-S700W via the convenient
front panel USB port and listen to your favorite music tracks while charging
your device at the same time.
- Powerful 7 Channel Discrete Amplifier with Eco Mode
Featuring high current discrete power output devices, the AVR-S700W delivers
high power and is rated at a maximum of 165 watts per channel. There's also
an Auto Eco mode that adjusts the maximum power available according to the
volume level, as well as an on-screen Eco meter that lets you see the power
consumption reduction in real time.
For compatibility with the widest range of loudspeaker models, the AVR-S700W
is also equipped with low impedance drive capability, to provide operational
stability with speakers rated at 4 ohms.
- Audyssey Bronze Built-in
Denon was the first A/V manufacturer to embrace Audyssey's advanced DSP audio
processing, and the AVR-S700W features the Audyssey Bronze suite of powerful
DSP features, including MultEQ room acoustic measurement and DSP correction.
Via the supplied measuring microphone, Audyssey MultEQ measures all the speakers
in your home theater during setup, including the subwoofer, and then generates
multiple high precision DSP room acoustic correction filters, which together
provide smoothest and most natural tonal balance, regardless of the brand
or model of the various speakers.
Audyssey Dynamic Volume features advanced psycho-acoustic processing to deliver
clear dialog and wide range sound at reduced volume levels so that you can
enjoy theater-level clarity at whatever listening level you choose. Audyssey
Dynamic EQ also features advanced DSP processing to deliver full range wide-band
response, even at reduced volume levels.
- Multi-Room Listening
You can configure the AVR-S700W for a 7 channel home theater surround
system, or you can choose to have a 5 channel surround system in the main
room, with 2 of the amplifier channels dedicated to drive separate stereo
speakers in another room. Enjoy a surround sound movie in one room, while
others can enjoy stereo sound from a different source in a second room, at
the same time.
- Dual Subwoofer Outputs
The AVR-S700W features dual subwoofer outputs, which lets you connect two
smaller subwoofers instead of a single, larger sub, and enjoy the benefits
of response averaging by having two subs in different locations in the room.
With dual subwoofers, deep bass is smoother and more detailed, minimizing
the peaks and dips that often result with a single subwoofer setup.
- Color Coded Speaker Terminals
For maximum ease of setup, the AVR-S700W features a horizontal row of premium
loudspeaker connection terminals, and the color-coded connection system includes
a set of color-coded speaker cable labels that helps ensure correct speaker
cable hookup the very first time.
- Easy To Use Quick Select Functions
The AVR-S700W's front panel features 4 Quick Select function buttons, so you
can quickly choose from the most popular sources, and the system remembers
your preferred audio settings for each one. The ergonomic remote control also
features dedicated Quick Select buttons for additional ease of use.
- Stylish Front Panel Design
The elegant front panel features a stylish brushed hairline metalized finish
along with dual control knobs for volume control and input selection. The
graphical display features clear text as well as easy to understand icons
that let you instantly see the source selected, volume level and other important
- Series: S-Series
- Availability: June
- Finish: Black
- Equal Power Amplifiers: Yes - 7 Channel
- Power Output Per Channel(20Hz-20kHz, 0.08%THD@8ohm): 75 Watts
- Power Output Per Channel(1kHz, 0.7%THD@6ohm): 120 Watts
- Maximum Power Output Per Channel: 175 Watts
- High-Current/Discrete Amplifiers
- Remote Control: Simple Remote
- HDMI Inputs: 6 (3D/1080P/4K60/30)
- HDMI Outputs:1
- Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- HDMI Deep Color Support
- HDMI xvYCC Color Space Support
- Front Panel Inputs: HDMI/USB
- Digital Inputs: Optical: 2
- Digital Inputs: Coaxial: 1
- Analog Audio Inputs: 2
- Tuner: AM/FM
- Composite Video Inputs: 2
- Composite Video Outputs: 1
- Etherent Port - Network Audio/Photo Streaming
- Wi-Fi Built-in
- Bluetooth Built-in
- Main Zone Pre-Amp Outputs: LFE x 2
- Wi-Fi Built-in
- Mobile App Control: Android, iOS & Kindle Fire
- Apple AirPlay Certified
- Online Music Streaming Services: Pandora, Spotify Connect, SiriusXM
- Subscription Required
- dlna 1.5 Certified
- Windows Certification: Windows 8/RT
- vTuner Internet Radio Service
- Compatible Music Formats - USB: MP3, WMA, AAC, ALAC, FLAC, AIFF,
- Compatible Music Formats - dlna Streaming: MP3, WMA, AAC, ALAC, FLAC,
- High Resolution Audio Format Support: 192kHz/24-bit FLAC & WAV, 96kHz/24-bit
ALAC, AIFF, DSD
- Compressed Audio Restorer
- Flickr Photo Streaming
- Made for iPod/iPhone Certified USB Input
- Online Firmware Update Capability
- Easy Setup Assistant for First Time Setup
- New ECO Power Saving Mode
- Input Delete Function
- Auto/Manual Room Equalization
- Audyssey MultEQ
- Audyssey Dynamic Volume
- Audyssey Dynamic EQ
- Variable High/Low Pass Crossover Points (12/24dB) - 40/60/80/100/ 120/150/200/250
- Source Function Renaming
- Video Conversion – Analog to HDMI
- Icon-Based Graphical User Interface with Video Overlay
- Audio Signal Delay – By source
- 56 Station Auto-Preset Memory Tuning
- Video Select Control
- Relay-Controlled Protection Circuits
- Pre Labled Assignable Digital Inputs
- Pre Labled Assignable Analog Inputs
- Speaker Terminals: New Horizontal Layout, 12 o'clock Wire Input
- Audio DAC: 192kHz/24-bit
- Independent Power Supplies
- DSP Processor: Analog Devices 32-bit
- Maximum Channel Processing: 7.1
- Dolby TrueHD and Dolby Digital+ Decoding
- dts-HD Master Audio and High Resolution Decoding
- dts Neo:6 Stereo-to-Surround Cinema and Music Mode
- dts 96/24 5.1 for DVD-Video Processing
- Multi-Channel Stereo Mode
- Video Game Mode
- Mono Movie Surround Mode
- Rock Arena Surround Mode
- Matrix Surround Mode
- Jazz Club Surround Mode
- Virtual Surround Mode – For 2 Speakers/Headphones
- Height: 5.9"
- Width: 17.1"
- Depth: 13"
- Manufacturers Warranty(authorized online retailer): 2 years parts