Wolf 45" Glass Cooktop Island Hood, Model VI45G
Wolf creates ventilation products that appeal to design aficionados as impressively
as they serve demanding cooks. There is no better example than this striking,
high-performance 45” cooktop island hood. Stainless steel and crystal-clear
glass elevate your kitchen’s design while advanced performance features make
it an essential tool. Convenient front-mounted controls give you command of
the LED lighting and multiple blower speeds. Filters are dishwasher-safe.
- Beauty that endures
Heavy-duty stainless steel with a classic brushed finish matches other Sub-Zero
and Wolf products, and crystal-clear glass elevates your kitchen design.
- Powerful blower options
Customize your hood’s performance with multiple capacity options in internal,
in-line, or external blowers.
- Front-mounted electronic controls
Conveniently placed on the front of the unit, the controls include white LED
lighting in a look that coordinates with other Wolf products.
- Dishwasher safe filters
Three stainless steel covered aluminum mesh filters are dishwasher safe and
easy to maintain. An indicator light alerts you when the filters need cleaning.
- Bright LED lighting
Four LED lights with two brightness settings illuminate your cooking surface.
- Telescoping chimney
For greater design flexibility, the telescoping chimney reaches most standard
ceiling heights, and a flue extension is available as an accessory.
- Electrical Requirements: 110/120 V AC, 60 Hz, 15-amp dedicated circuit,
- Four blower speeds: Boost, High, Medium, Low
- Remote control accessory provides control from up to 20 feet away
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel seamless construction with glass edge.
- Internal, in-line or remote blower required (sold separately).
- Front-mounted controls with LED indicator lights.
- Three-speed blower with boost to temporarily increase airflow.
- LED lighting with high and low settings.
- Delay-off feature to automatically turn unit off.
- Filter clean indicator.
- Transition with backdraft damper.
- Height: 2-1/4"
- Width: 45"
- Depth: 26-1/2"
- Unit: 92 lbs
- Shipping: 100 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Full Two Year: For two years from the date of original installation,
your Wolf Appliance product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair
or replace any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials
or workmanship. All service provided by Wolf Appliance under the above
warranty must be performed by a Wolf Appliance authorized service center,
unless otherwise specified by Wolf Appliance. Service will be provided
in the home during normal business hours.
- Limited Five Year: For five years from the date of original installation,
Wolf Appliance will repair or replace the following parts that prove to
be defective in materials or workmanship: gas burners (excludes appearance),
electric heating elements, blower motors (ventilation hoods), electronic
control boards, magnetron tubes and induction generators. If the owner
uses Wolf factory certified service, the service provider will repair
or replace these parts with the owner paying for all other costs, including
labor. If the owner uses non-certified service, the owner must contact
Wolf Appliances, Inc. (using the information below) to receive repaired
or replacement parts. Wolf Appliance will not reimburse the owner for
parts purchased from non-certified service or other sources.