HP Black Photosmart 7520 E-All-In-One Printer - CZ045A#B1H
Command an array of first-class home printing capabilities. Print lab-quality photos and daily documents, make copies, send faxes, access the Web, and scan to e-mail. Save time with the automatic document feeder. Print vivid color photos with five individual inks. Handle projects with ease—simply tap and swipe the 4.33-inch (10.99 cm) touchscreen. Print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere, using HP ePrint. HP offers free and easy recycling.
Get HP's premier home printing experience for superb versatility and photo quality. Print, copy, scan to e-mail, fax, and access Web content with the color touchscreen. HP ePrint—print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere.
- Printing lab-quality photos and everyday documents at home, plus scanning, copying, faxing, accessing the Web, and printing on the go.
Expand your home printing horizons.
- Print documents and photos, make copies and scans, send faxes, access the Web, and print on the go.
- Scan everyday documents and photos straight to e-mail, and scan multiple files to a single document.
- Do more in less time, using an e-all-in-one with a 25-sheet automatic document feeder and fast print speeds.
- Save time—automatically print and copy on both sides of a single page.
Produce vivid photos with touchscreen simplicity.
- Print lab-quality, fade-resistant photos, using individual inks, including photo black ink.
- Use the 4.33-inch (10.99 cm) color touchscreen to easily print, copy, scan, fax, and access Web content.
- Use the convenient memory card slots or easy-access USB port to print photos at the e-all-in-one.
Print and share wirelessly — at home or on the go.
- Print from a smartphone or tablet with HP ePrint, and print from a wireless device—without a network.
- Easily print and share, using built-in wireless, and connect quickly with HP Auto Wireless Connect.
- Download convenient, free apps from HP and partners to wirelessly print directly from a smartphone.
Save energy and paper with ease.
- Conserve energy—this e-all-in-one is ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- Consume up to 50% less paper, using automatic two-sided printing and copying.
- Get free, easy cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners.
- Functions: Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- Print speed, black (ISO, laser comparable): Up to 14 ppm
- Print speed, color (ISO, laser comparable): Up to 14 ppm
- Print speed, black (draft): Up to 34 ppm
- Print speed, color (draft): Up to 33 ppm
- Print speed, color (draft, 4x6 photo): As fast as 16 sec
- Print speed color (draft, 10x15 photo): As fast as 16 sec
- Print speed: Either after first page or after first set of ISO test pages.
- Printer page yield: Approximate yield. Actual yield depends on printer and specific use.
- First page out (ready) black: As fast as 15 sec
- First page out (ready) color: As fast as 17 sec
- Resolution (black): Up to 600 dpi
- Resolution (color): Up to 9600 x 2400-optimized dpi (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200-input dpi)
- Monthly duty cycle: Up to 1250 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume: 100 to 300
- Print Technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Display: 4.33" (10.9 cm) touchscreen CGD
- Number of print cartridges: 5 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow, photo)
- Replacement cartridges: HP 564 Black Ink Cartridge (~250 pages); HP 564 Photo Ink Cartridge (~130 4 x 6-in pages); HP 564 Cyan Ink Cartridge (~300 pages); HP 564 Magenta Ink Cartridge (~300 pages); HP 564 Yellow Ink Cartridge(~300 pages); HP 564XL Black Ink Cartridge (~550 pages); HP 564XL Photo Ink Cartridge (~290 4 x 6-in pages); HP 564XL Cyan Ink Cartridge (~750 pages); HP 564XL Magenta Ink Cartridge (~750 pages); HP 564XL Yellow Ink Cartridge (~750 pages). [Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included cartridge is used to start up the printer.
- Compatible ink types: Dye-based (color); pigment-based (black)
- Print languages: HP PCL 3 GUI, PML
- Automatic paper sensor: No
- Paper trays, standard: 1 plus automated 5 x7-in photo tray
- Paper trays, maximum: 1 plus automated 5 x7-in photo tray
- Mobile printing capability:
- HP ePrint, HP wireless direct printing, Apple AirPrint™
- Apple AirPrint™: Supports iOS 4.2 devices iPad®, iPhone® 4, iPhone® 3GS, iPod touch® 3rd and 4th generation capable of multi-tasking. Works with HP ePrint-enabled printers and all-in-ones. AirPrint™ and iOS 4.2 or later devices require an 802.11 wireless network connection to the printer. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint and the AirPrint Logo are trademarks of Apple® Inc. iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple® Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. HP ePrint: Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. Requires HP Web Services Account Registration. Print times may vary.
- HP ePrint capability: Yes
- Connectivity, standard: 1 USB 2.0; 1 WiFi 802.11b/g/n
- Ports: 1 USB 2.0; 1 WiFi 802.11n
- Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 8, Windows 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer; Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer; Windows XP Service Pack 3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or compatible processor, 233 MHz or higher, 750 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 6 or higher. Windows 8: hp.com/go/Windows8
- Mac OS X v10.6, Lion, Mountain Lion; Intel® Core™ Processor; 1 GB HD; CD-ROM/DVD or Internet; USB
- Compatible operating systems:
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (Service Pack 2)* or higher (32-bit only); Mac OS X v 10.6, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion
- Memory card compatibility: Secure Digital, MS Duo
- Memory, standard: 128 MB
- Memory, maximum: 128 MB
- Paper handling input, standard: 125-sheet input tray, 20-sheet photo tray, 25-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Paper handling output, standard: 50-sheet output tray
- Duplex printing: Automatic (standard)
- Envelope input capacity: Up to 15 envelopes
- Borderless printing: Yes, up to 8.5 x 11 in (US letter), 210 x 297 mm (A4)
- Finished output handling: Sheetfed
- Media sizes supported: Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes
- Media types: Paper (brochure, inkjet, plain), photo paper, envelopes, labels, cards (greeting), transparencies
- Recommended media weight: 16 to 80 lb
- Supported media weight: 16 to 80 lb
- Media weights by paper path:
- Tray 1: A4, envelopes: 75 to 90 g/m², cards: up to 200 g/m², HP photo paper: up to 300 g/m², Tray 2: HP 10 x 15 cm / 13 x 18 cm photo paper: up to 300 g/m²
- Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF
- Scan file format: JPG, BMP, PNG, TIFF, PDF
- Scan resolution, hardware: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Scan resolution, optical: Up to 1200 dpi
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum: 8.5 x 14 in
- ADF Capacity:Standard, 25 sheets
- Copy speed black (draft): Up to 34 cpm
- Copy speed color (draft): Up to 33 cpm
- Copy resolution (black text): Up to 600 dpi
- Copy resolution (colour text, graphics): Up to 600 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 400%
- Copies, maximum: Up to 99 copies
- Faxing: Yes, color
- Fax transmission speed:
- 4 sec per page
- Based on standard ITU-T test image #1 at standard resolution. More complicated pages or higher resolution will take longer and use more memory
- Fax memory:
- Up to 101 pages in black and white with standard resolution
- Fax resolution:Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Speed dials, maximum number: Up to 99
Power & Operating Requirements
- Power: Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
- Power Consumption:
- 32 watts (printing)
- Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do no convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty.
- Energy Efficiency: ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Operating temperature range: 32 to 104°F
- Operating humidity range: 25 to 75% RH
- What's in the box:
- HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One; HP 564 Black Ink Cartridge (~250 pages); HP 564 Photo Ink Cartridge (~130 4 x 6-inpages); HP 564 Cyan Ink Cartridge (~300 pages); HP 564 Magenta Ink Cartridge (~300 pages); HP 564 Yellow Ink Cartridge (~300 pages); Software CD; Reference Guide; power supply; power cord; phone cord; two-sided printing accessory. Some ink from included cartridge is used to start up the printer
- Cable included: No, please purchase USB cable separately. 1 phone cord included.
- Software Included: HP Photo Creations
- Unit: 18.96 lbs
- Shipping: 23.44 lbs
- Width: 17.87"
- Height: 8.68"
- Depth: 17.91"
- Requires an Internet connection to the printer; may require a wireless access point with usage fees/data plans, registration, firmware upgrade, etc. ePrint setup requires email and Internet access and works with any Internet-connected, e-mail-capable device. Print times and connection speeds may vary. Some smartphones and tablets require data plan purchase. For HP ePrint details, see http://www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
- Compatible with most popular e-mail services. Check http://www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter for more information.
- Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services require registration. App availability varies by country, language and agreements. For details, http://www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
- After first set of ISO test pages. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims.
- Fade resistance based on paper industry predictions for acid-free papers and Original HP inks; colorant stability data at room temperature based on similar systems tested per ISO 11798 and ISO 18909.
- Not available on all printers. Mobile device must be wireless-enabled. Printer must be HP ePrint-enabled. Feature may require drivers or apps, available for download at http://www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
- Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point.
- Requires access to third-party app stores. See http://www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions for details on compatible devices.
- Supports the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPad®, iPad® 2, iPhone® (3GS or later), iPod touch® (3rd generation or later). Works with HP's AirPrint™-enabled printers and requires the printer be connected to the same network as your iOS device. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint™, the AirPrint Logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple® Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Google™ and Gmail™ are trademarks of Google Inc. Feature requires Google Cloud Print™ ready printer or existing printer connected to a PC with Internet access. Print times may vary. Currently only Google apps are supported.
- HP Auto Wireless Connect may not be available for all system configurations. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. For information on compatibility, visit http://www.hp.com/go/autowirelessconnect.
- Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in 47 countries, territories, and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.