HP Black Photosmart 6520 E-All-In-One Printer - CX017A#B1H
Gain a premium printing experience and standout versatility to do more—without a PC. From the e-All-in-One's vibrant, 3.45-inch (8.7 cm) gesture-enabled touchscreen, print lab-quality photos and everyday documents, scan directly to email, make quick copies, and connect to Web content. Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint. Send prints directly to your printer—without a network—using wireless direct printing. Adjust settings to save energy and paper with the HP Eco App.
Experience premium photo printing with this e-All-in-One's 3.45-inch (8.7 cm) gesture-enabled touchscreen & automatic photo paper tray with peek window. Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint, share wirelessly, and scan & copy with ease.
- Printing lab-quality photos and everyday documents, scanning or copying from an intuitive touchscreen, and printing from virtually anywhere.
Express yourself and impress with ease.
- Tap and swipe the 3.45-inch (8.7 cm) color touchscreen to easily print, copy, scan, and access Web content.
- Create lab-quality, fade-resistant photos without borders, as well as archive-quality documents.
- Easy photo printing—keep paper loaded and ready, plus use convenient memory card slots to walk up and print.
- Print lab-quality, fade-resistant photos, using individual inks, and save with high-capacity cartridges.
Print wirelessly  and stay connected—on the go.
- HP ePrint—now you can print from virtually anywhere.
- Easily print and share, using built-in wireless, and connect quickly with HP Auto Wireless Connect.
- Download convenient, free apps from HP and partners to wirelessly print directly from a smartphone.
Boost your printing possibilities.
- Print photos and documents, make quick copies and scans, send faxes without a phone line, and access apps.
- Scan photos and everyday documents to your email account, and scan multiple files to a single document.
- Automatically print and copy on both sides of a single page.
Easily save paper and energy.
- Responsibly designed—this ENERGY STAR® qualified e-all-in-one is made of 20% postconsumer recycled plastics.
- The HP Eco App installed on your touchscreen makes it easy to adjust key energy- and paper-saving settings.
- Consume up to 50% less paper, using automatic two-sided printing and copying.
- Get free cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners.
- Functions: Print, Copy, Scan
- Print speed, black (ISO, laser comparable): Up to 12 ppm
- Print speed, color (ISO, laser comparable): Up to 8.5 ppm
- Print speed, black (draft): Up to 22 ppm
- Print speed, color (draft): Up to 22 ppm
- Print speed: Either after first page or after first set of ISO test pages.
- Printer page yield: Approximate yield. Actual yield depends on printer and specific use.
- Resolution (black):Up to 1200 x 600 rendered dpi (when printing from a computer)
- Resolution (color): Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)
- Monthly duty cycle:
- Up to 1000 pages
- Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.
- Recommended monthly page volume: 100 to 300
- Print Technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Display:3.45" (8.76-cm) diagonal touchscreen CGD
- Number of print cartridges: 4(1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
- Replacement cartridges:HP 564 Black Ink Cartridge (~250 pages); HP 564 Cyan Ink Cartridge (~300 pages); HP 564 Magenta Ink Cartridge (~300 pages); HP 564 Yellow Ink Cartridge (~300 pages); HP 564XL Black Ink Cartridge (~550 pages); HP 564XL Cyan Ink Cartridge (~750 pages); HP 564XL Magenta Ink Cartridge (~750 pages); HP 564XL Yellow Ink Cartridge (~750 pages).
- Compatible ink types: Dye-based (color); pigment-based (black)
- Print languages: HP PCL 3 GUI, PML
- Automatic paper sensor: Yes
- Paper trays, standard: 1 plus automated 5 x7-in photo tray
- Paper trays, maximum: 1 plus automated 5 x7-in photo tray
- Mobile printing capability:
- HP ePrint; HP wireless direct printing; Apple AirPrint™
- Apple AirPrint™: Supports iOS 4.2 devices iPad®, iPhone® 4, iPhone® 3GS, iPod touch® 3rd and 4th generation capable of multi-tasking. Works with HP ePrint-enabled printers and all-in-ones. AirPrint™ and iOS 4.2 or later devices require an 802.11 wireless network connection to the printer. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint and the AirPrint Logo are trademarks of Apple® Inc. iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple® Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. HP ePrint: Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. Requires HP Web Services Account Registration. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents, and image types
- HP ePrint capability: Yes
- Connectivity, standard: 1 USB 2.0; 1 WiFi 802.11b/g/n
- Network ready: Standard (built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
- Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 8, Windows 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer; Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer; Windows XP Service Pack 3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or compatible processor, 233 MHz or higher, 750 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 6 or higher. Windows 8: hp.com/go/Windows8
- Mac OS X v10.6, Lion, Mountain Lion; Intel® Core™ Processor; 1 GB HD; CD-ROM/DVD or Internet; USB
- Compatible operating systems:
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (Service Pack 2)* or higher (32-bit only); Mac OS X v 10.6, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion
- Memory card compatibility: Secure Digital, MS Duo
- Memory, standard: 128 MB
- Memory, maximum: 128 MB
- Paper handling input, standard: 80-sheet input tray, 20-sheet photo tray
- Paper handling output, standard: 20-sheet output tray
- Duplex printing: Automatic (standard)
- Envelope input capacity: Up to 5 envelopes
- Borderless printing: Yes, up to 8.5 x 11 in (US letter), 216x 297 mm
- Finished output handling: Sheetfed
- Media sizes supported: Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes
- Media sizes supported: A4; B5; A5; A6 ; DL envelope
- Media sizes, custom: 3.5 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in
- Media types: Paper (brochure, inkjet, plain), photo paper, envelopes, labels, cards (greeting), transparencies
- Recommended media weight: 16 to 80 lb
- Supported media weight: 16 to 80 lb
- Media weights by paper path:
- Tray 1: A4, HP envelopes: 75 to 90 g/m², HP cards: up to 200 g/m², HP photo paper: up to 300 g/m², Tray 2: photo paper: up to 300 g/m²
- Scanner type: Flatbed
- Scan file format: JPG, BMP, PNG, TIFF, PDF
- Scan resolution, hardware: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Scan resolution, optical: Up to 1200 dpi
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum: 8.5 x 11 in
- ADF Capacity:Standard, 25 sheets
- Copy resolution (black text): Up to 600 dpi
- Copy resolution (colour text, graphics): Up to 600 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 400%
- Copies, maximum: Up to 50 copies
- Faxing: Yes,eFax® (Web-based fax service requires an Internet connection to the printer and registration with third-party service)
- Fax resolution:Up to 200 x 200 dpi
Power & Operating Requirements
- Power: Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
- Power Consumption:
- 18 watts (Printing), 4.8 watts (Ready), 1.4 watts (Sleep)
- Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do no convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty.
- Energy Efficiency: ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Operating temperature range: 41 to 104°F
- Operating humidity range: 20 to 80% RH
- What's in the box:
- HP Photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One; HP 564 Black Ink Cartridge; HP 564 Cyan Ink Cartridge; HP 564 Magenta Ink Cartridge; HP 564 Yellow Ink Cartridge; Software CD; Reference Guide; power cord.
- Cable included: No, please purchase USB cable separately. 1 phone cord included.
- Software Included: HP Photo Creations
- Unit: 13.67 lbs
- Shipping: 17.08 lbs
- Width: 17.32"
- Height: 6.3"
- Depth: 21.73"
Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. Requires HP Web Services Account Registration. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents, and image types, see http://www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter . And for additional solutions, see http://www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions.
Fade resistance based on paper industry predictions for acid-free papers and Original HP inks; colorant stability data at room temperature based on similar systems tested per ISO 11798 and ISO 18909.
Compared with HP 564 ink cartridges. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies. High-capacity cartridges not included; please purchase separately.
Not included; please purchase separately.
Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services require registration. App availability varies by country, language, and agreements. For details, see http://www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
Not available on all printers. Mobile device must be wireless-enabled. Printer must be HP ePrint-enabled. Feature may require driver or apps, available for download at http://www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point.
HP Auto Wireless Connect may not be available for all system configurations. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. For information on compatibility, visit http://www.hp.com/go/autowirelessconnect.
Requires access to third-party app stores. See http://www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions for details on compatible devices.
Supports the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPad®, iPad® 2, iPhone® (3GS or later), iPod touch® (3rd generation or later). Works with HP AirPrint™-enabled printers and requires the printer be connected to the same network as your iOS device. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint, the AirPrint logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple® Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google™ and Gmail™ are trademarks of Google Inc. Feature requires Google Cloud Print™ ready printer or existing printer connected to a PC with Internet access. Print times may vary. Currently only Google apps are supported.
Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in 47 countries, territories, and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.
Compatible with most popular email services. Check http://www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter for more information.
Water resistance based on HP internal testing, using paper with the ColorLok® logo.
Display-permanence rating by Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc., or HP Image Permanence Lab. For details, visit http://www.hp.com/go/printpermanence.
Web-based fax service requires an Internet connection to the printer and registration with third-party service. Up to 20 inbound and 20 outbound pages per month. Service available only in North America. Additional terms and restrictions apply. See http://www.hp.com/support for details.