Wet Sounds Syndicate Series 6 Full Range 6 Ch. Marine Amplifier - SYN6
Wet Sounds™ Syndicate Series Marine Amplifiers represent the highest performing marine audio amplifiers on the market. With advanced technologies like Class H and Class G/H power supplies for high power with less current draw and less heat. Microprocessor controlled forced fan cooling, full polished stainless steel chassis for true marine grade, conformal coated PCB boards, advanced microprocessor protection circuit for under/over voltage, thermal overload and short protection, flexible crossovers for both high pass and low pass use on full range models, and matched power ratings to drive all Wet Sounds™ speakers.
- The SYN6 is a universal hybrid amplifier that allows you to configure it to power any combination of speaker systems. There are two different power sections, they consist of a 4 channel section and a higher power 2 channel section all on one chassis. The SYN6 gives you enormous power in one simple to install package. It has high pass crossover capability on channels 1 through 4. While adding high pass or low pass crossover capability on the higher power channels 5 and 6. Adding to the feature set is RCA input summing that allows you to attach one set of RCA’s to drive all channels, separate the amp into 2 RCA inputs or use all 3 RCA inputs. This makes it very simple to wire and configure the amplifier without the need for additional RCA Y-adapters. The SYN6 can run Marine Speakers and subwoofers, Marine Speakers and tower speakers, tower speakers and subwoofers or just tower speakers.
- Hybrid: 4 Channel & 2 Channel Sections
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Thermal Overload & Short Protection
- Wet Sounds™ Extensive Crossover Network
- Conformal Coated PCB
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Matched Power Ratings
- Stereo @ 4 Ohms: 60 x 4 watts and 155 x 2 watts RMS
- Stereo @ 2 Ohms: 105 x 4 watts and 305 x 2 watts RMS
- Mono @ 4 Ohms: 200 x 2 watts and 600 x 1 watts RMS
- s/n ratio @ 1 watt: >77 dB
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 50 KHz
- Transient Distortion: < .01% @ 4 Ohms
- Input Sensitivity: 0.6 V - 3.3 V
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohms
- Bass Boost: +15 dB @ 45 Hz
- Crossover Channel 1,2,3,4: HP 30Hz - 400 Hz
- Crossover Channel 5,6: HP/LP 45 Hz- 500 Hz
- Length: 19.50"
- Width: 8"
- Height: 2.37"