Wet Sounds Sinister Series 2 Channel Marine Amplifier - SD2W
The Sinister amplifiers use superior performance circuitry by utilizing Wet
Sounds exclusive Class D Power Supplies combined with Wet Sounds MAXED™
Power supply. The MAXED power supply is a patent pending technology designed
to provide high efficiency levels never thought to be achievable in a mobile
audio amplifier. What this means to you. Less current draw, less strain on the
electrical system, less generated heat. All this results in more play time!
The Sinister amplifiers share one size full cast aluminum chassis for all models
making installation a breeze and the ability to have a clean install.
- Maxed Power Supply
- Thermal Rollback Technology
- Advanced Intelligent Microprocessor Control
- Top mounted crossover controls
- Four Layer PCB
- Remote Level Control
- Top mount back lit 3 way LED Badge Light: Red/White/Blue. Horizontal or
- Fully Balanced Inputs
- RCA Pass Through (SD2 and SD4)
- Removable Speaker Plugs
- High Level Speaker Input (requires adapter)
- Auto Turn On Sense Capability
- Marine Complaint
- Built In Raised Feet
- Full Range Class D Amplifier
- Output Power (RMS) @ 1% 1000Hz 14.4V CEA 2006
- Stereo @ 4 Ohms: 2 x 400 Watts @ 58A
- Stereo @ 2 Ohms: 2 x 620 Watts @ 107A
- Mono @ 4 Ohms: 1 x 1250 Watts @ 108A
- Frequency Response: 3dB - 8 Hz - 50 kHz
- Crossover Range High and Low Pass: 30Hz - 300Hz 12dB/Octave
- Bass Boost: 0-12.5dB @ 27Hz - 110Hz
- S/N Ratio (A wtg): >83dB >110dB
- Input Sensitivity: Low Level 0.2V - 4.1V
- Remote Level Range: 0 db to -61 db
- Height: 2.7"
- Width: 13.5"
- Depth: 9.819"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts