Generac LP Series 3250 Portable Propane Generator - 6000
Until now, the only options available in a portable propane generator required
the propane tank to be separately carried, where it would then sit to the side
of the generator while in use. The LP3250 incorporates a tank holder into the
frame itself, so the propane tank sits securely out of the way. It eliminates
the hassle of a stand-alone tank and the awkward fuel line that goes along with
Take the LP3250 along for outdoor events, camping or job site use, or use it
around the home for projects and emergency backup.
- Propane fuel is safer, more stable, and has a longer shelf life than gasoline.
- Integrated propane tank holder accepts either 20lb or 30lb propane canisters
for flexibility, convenience and extended runtimes.
- 20 lb tank provides 9.0 hour runtime, comparable to runtime of the same
size portable gasoline generators. (LP Fuel Cylinder not included)
- Dolly-style handle and low grab bar increases maneuverability; handle folds
down for compact storage.
- Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage.
- Covered outlets provides added protection from the environment.
- Circuit breakers provide overload protection.
- Generac's OHV engine incorporates splash lubrication and provides long life.
- Conveniently located fuel line quickly connects to standard LP tanks.
- First oil Included.
- Wheel kit included
- Hardened 1 1/4" steel tube cradle for added durability and strength.
- Heavy-duty, never-flat wheels for reliable portability.
- Product Series: LP3250
- Model: 6000-1
- Configuration/Emissions: EPA/50-State
- AC Rated Output Running Watts: 3250
- AC Maximum Output Motor Starting Watts: 3750
- AC Voltage: 120/240 VAC
- AC Frequency: 60 Hz
- Rated VAC Amperage: 27.1/13.5
- Max Rated VAC Amperage: 31.25/15.63
- Engine Displacement: 212cc
- Engine Type: OHV
- Engine RPM: 3600
- Recommended Oil: 10W-30 / SAE30
- Lubrication Method: Splash
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Yes
- Choke Location: On Engine
- Fuel Shut Off: On Fuel Tank
- Starting Method: Recoil Pull Start
- Low Oil Shutdown Method: Low Level
- Neutral Bonded to Ground: Yes
- Start Switch Type: On/Off Switch
- Switch Location: On Control Panel
- Fuel Gauge: Built-In Tank
- Fuel Tank Capacity (lb): 20 or 30
- Run Time at 50% (Hours): 9 hrs or 13.5 hrs
- Handle Style: Single Folding
- Wheel Type: 9.5" Solid Wheels
- Maintenance Kit: Sold Separately
- Warranty - Residential: 2 Year Ltd
- Warranty - Commercial: 1 Year Ltd
- Height: 24.75"
- Width: 23.75"
- Depth: 39"
- Unit: 137 lbs.
- Shipping: 151lbs.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 2 Year Limited